The role of Design Evangelist, Design Systems is a link between Adobe's product development organization and customers, partners and the design community at large. This person is a lead contributor of design direction to the ongoing development of Adobe's design-at-scale related features and products, serving as a "voice of the user community."
Simultaneously, the Design Evangelist, Design Systems is charged with bringing Adobe's design initiatives and the professional design community closer together through thought leadership and customer engagement. This includes public speaking, live events, writing and an active presence on social media. The Design Evangelist, Design Systems also works closely with the Creative Cloud Enterprise Strategic Development team to cultivate relationships with enterprise customers through site visits and ongoing dialogue.
What you'll be working on
* Work with Adobe customers and partners to raise awareness of Adobe products
* Continually collect and synthesize feedback from design practitioners with regard to goals, challenges and "the state of the art" in design systems
* Consult to internal product development teams to improve on existing solutions for design systems-or collaborate on the development of new solutions
* Represent Adobe as a thought leader in design systems and design-at-scale issues at industry events and in the media
* Create written, spoken and/or video content to support Adobe's efforts in design systems
* Develop and manage initiatives to further Adobe's expertise in design systems
What you'll bring to the team
* 10+ years of experience as a design practitioner with a focus on design-at-scale
* Comprehensive understanding of modern design and development workflows
* Specialized knowledge of the organizational challenges in producing design systems
* Passionate about user interface / user experience design.
* Strong operational skills with the ability to drive initiatives across organizations.
* Values and respects all opinions on design irrelevant of experience.
* Ability to communicate well and resolve differences through communication/teaching. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Extensive experience with executive presentations and public speaking
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and portfolio. We'd especially like to see strong systems-thinking and a strong narrative about how your work has evolved over time.
About Adobe Design
Adobe Design creates tools that amplify the world's ability to create and communicate. We're a global team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across Adobe's three product lines: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.