Keysight is the world's leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
This job will be part of the Services Solutions Group, which helps customers manage test instruments across the instruments' lifecycles - calibration, repair, technology refresh, asset management, consulting, training and product purchase alternatives. With service centers in over 30 countries, Services is a people intensive, local business.
The Services Solutions Group helps customers find new ways to maximize their asset usage, streamline their engineering operations, and achieve lower costs.
Through thorough understanding of the support organization's activities, provides support to the team of support professionals and management for any of the following responsibilities:
* Interface between Customers, Vendors and Keysight Purchasing to provide local and on-sight support.
* Effective planning of resources to maximize customer commitments, utilizing multiple tools and accurate communication to meet customer contractual commitments.
* Works with multiple channels to maximize implementation of business objectives (on-site, remote, support providers, business units.).
* Adhere to standard written operating procedures and processes for position.
* Effective use of technology resources (business systems, calibration management systems, Voicemail, E-mail, web tools, etc.)
* Provide logistical support for Local Calibration Center.
* Works as a Customer Advocate.
* Strong Microsoft Office skills. Use of Access and Excel with VBA macros.
* General IT knowledge, to help with basic questions with issues on computers.
* Use of SharePoint is a plus.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to learn/research something new.
* Critical thinking and thinking outside of the box.
* Required to lift 35 lbs.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Support / Service
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):
* Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : Texas : Dallas || Americas : United States : Texas : Richardson
Job ID : 34084
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies is a company that manufactures electronics test and measurement equipment and software.