Keysight Ixia Solutions Group provides the industry's most comprehensive converged IP network validation and network visibility solutions. Equipment manufacturers, service providers, enterprises, and government agencies use Ixia's solutions to design, verify, and monitor a broad range of wired, Wi-fi, and 3G/LTE equipment and networks. Ixia's test solutions emulate realistic media-rich traffic and network conditions so that customers can optimize and validate the design, performance, and security of their pre-deployment networks. Ixia's intelligent network visibility platforms provide clarity into physical and virtual production networks for improved performance, security, resiliency, and application delivery of cloud, data center, and service provider networks.
Duties (Level 3 - Cloud Centric)
* Develop distributed orchestration solutions
* Adapt open-source software for distributed use
* Develop and maintain unit tests
* Include comprehensive test coverage with all development
* Deliver quality features
* Bachelors or Masters Degree with 4-5 years relevant experience
* Familiarity with Kubernetes
* Familiarity with Docker
* Familiarity with Git
* Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines
* Familiarity with Linux
* Experience with AWS or other public cloud environment
* Knowledge of TCP/IP and other network protocols
* Creative, problem-solving approach to projects
* Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : Texas : Austin
Job ID : 32804
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies is a company that manufactures electronics test and measurement equipment and software.