The Madison Square Garden Company
The Madison Square Garden Company (MSG) is a world leader in live sports and entertainment experiences. The company presents or hosts a broad array of premier events in its diverse collection of iconic venues: New York's Madison Square Garden, Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and Beacon Theatre; the Forum in Inglewood, CA; and The Chicago Theatre. Other MSG properties include legendary sports franchises: the New York Knicks (NBA) and the New York Rangers (NHL); two development league teams - the Westchester Knicks (NBAGL) and the Hartford Wolf Pack (AHL); and esports teams through Counter Logic Gaming, a leading North American esports organization, and Knicks Gaming, MSG's NBA 2K League franchise. In addition, the Company features the popular original production - the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes - and through Boston Calling Events, produces New England's preeminent Boston Calling Music Festival. Also under the MSG umbrella is TAO Group, a world-class hospitality group with globally-recognized entertainment dining and nightlife brands: Tao, Marquee, Lavo, Avenue, Beauty & Essex and Vandal. More information is available at www.themadisonsquaregardencompany.com
Role SummarySenior leader responsible for the engineering, configuration, planning and delivery of arena and venue technology across all Madison Square Garden properties. This critical organizational leader will be tasked with ensuring that all venue technologies are current, performing to specification, are aligned with the appropriate technology roadmap and relevant to the business and stated desired outcomes. This unique individual will work with various disparate technologies such as infrastructure cabling, wide area network circuit technology, data center technology, physical security systems such as CCTV and facial recognition platforms, badging systems, RFID and IoT technology plus others. They must be well versed in managing complex vendor relationships and have a strong background in complex technology negotiations. The Venue Engineering leader understands complex contracts and can apply appropriate performance metrics to their work - they are equal parts technologist, project manager, contracts expert, vendor relationship leader and technical innovator. For a company with the worlds most recognized venue brands - a truly unique person is sought. Specific Functions/Activities Summary
* Design, develop and implement business applications in ITIL, CMDB, Service Catalog, SDLC, Change Management, and Incident Management
* Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes, and build this into the ServiceNow platform design
* Develop and implement of ServiceNow ITSM modules - Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management or other ITSM application.
* Extend the ServiceNow schema to custom applications
* Design ServiceNow platform capabilities and tools like Discovery and Orchestration and other applications like ServiceWatch, GRC etc.
* Utilize Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs - all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
* Custom UI Changes with usage of Web Technologies such as DOM, HTML changes.
* 7 years' experience designing and implementing large scale, enterprise ITSM implementations
* Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Experience designing, developing, implementing business applications in ITIL, CMDB, Service Catalog, SDLC, Change Management, and Incident Management
* ITIL v3 certification
* ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist, ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
* Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent
EducationCandidates who have completed 60 credits of college-level coursework (representing 2 years), or have shown similar self-development through certifications, trade school coursework, etc. are preferred. Educational requirements may differ from job to job based on the role EEO StatementAt MSG we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! MSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual and reproductive health choices, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, MSG complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in all locat
About The Madison Square Garden Company
The Madison Square Garden Company is a live sports and entertainment provider.