The Madison Square Garden Company
The Madison Square Garden Company (MSG) is a world leader in live sports and entertainment experiences. The company presents or hosts a broad array of premier events in its diverse collection of iconic venues: New York's Madison Square Garden, The Theater at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and Beacon Theatre; the Forum in Inglewood, CA; The Chicago Theatre; and the Wang Theatre in Boston. Other MSG properties include legendary sports franchises: the New York Knicks (NBA), the New York Rangers (NHL) and the New York Liberty (WNBA); two development league teams -- the Westchester Knicks (NBAGL) and the Hartford Wolf Pack (AHL); and one of the leading North American esports organizations, Counter Logic Gaming. In addition, the Company features popular original entertainment productions -- the Christmas Spectacular and New York Spectacular - both starring the Radio City Rockettes, and through Boston Calling Events, produces outdoor festivals, including New England's preeminent Boston Calling Music Festival. Also under the MSG umbrella is TAO Group, a world-class hospitality group with globally-recognized entertainment dining and nightlife brands: Tao, Marquee, Lavo, Avenue, The Stanton Social, Beauty & Essex and Vandal. More information is available at www.themadisonsquaregardencompany.com
Role SummaryWe're a small team with big ambitions. We love people who can roll up their sleeves and bring out the best in a team. We value pragmatic, passionate engineers with experience, drive, and collaborative spirit. You will be building and supporting the next generation applications for web in Live entertainment. We are looking for a Analytics Engineer with experience in ground-up implementation for Adobe Launch for Web And Mobile Apps. Specific Functions/Activities Summary
* Design and implement customized solutions and technical tag implementation strategies within DTM/Launch.
* Generate customized web analytic collection code and assist with its implementation and deployment
* Drive efficiencies in how analytical services are delivered, through automation and standardization of analytical delivery
* Monitor data and tag quality and proactively action issues and discrepancies. Ensure data integrity between Adobe Analytics and upstream/downstream systems. Work with other teams to effectively resolve data deltas and conflicts
* Collaborate with the internal Digital Analytics business team to translate business requirements into technical requirements, conduct QA/validation, deployment to production, and post-production validation
* Produce A/B and multivariate testing strategies from conception to execution
* Complete and maintain distribution of web analytics reports including contextualization
* Minimum 3 years' experience developing web analytics solution code
* 2-3 years of experience in analytics for Mobile Apps
* Adobe Analytics Developer Certificate or ACE: Reports and Analytics Implementation credentials
* Experience debugging client-side applications
* Experience with Tag Management Systems (Adobe DTM, Launch)
* Experience in large-scale software engineering organizations (Agile or related experience)
* Experience creating and supporting complex software in an Enterprise environment
* Strong quality assurance skills
* Must be detailed oriented with logical problem-solving skills
EducationCandidates who have completed 60 credits of college-level coursework (representing 2 years), or have shown similar self-development through certifications, trade school coursework, etc. are preferred. Educational requirements may differ from job to job based on the role. EEO StatementAt MSG we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! MSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, MSG complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in all locations.
About The Madison Square Garden Company
The Madison Square Garden Company is a live sports and entertainment provider.