Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Entering ManTech's 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a "Top 100 Global Technology Company" by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation's most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
The NIS Division provides mission solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer's success is driving our growth.
Join the top Information Technology and Analytic professionals in the industry to make invaluable contributions to our national security on a daily basis. In this innovative, self-contained, Big Data environment, the ManTech team is responsible for everything from infrastructure, to application development, to data science, to advanced analytics and beyond. The team is diverse, the questions are thought-provoking, and the opportunities for growth and advancement are numerous
* Perform system engineering and architecture functions for a Windows-based platform for a large enterprise.
* Responsible for ensuring the success in achieving strategic and financial goals.
* This position is accountable for the organization's technical platform infrastructure.
* The principal function of the Systems Engineer position is to provide a high quality, secure and resilient platform that supports the business needs.
* Analyze system capacity and throughput requirements in response to demand forecasts and operations trends to determine, plan, and provide for system capabilities required for projected workloads.
* Plan layout and installation of new systems or modification of existing systems and may set up and control analog or hybrid computer systems to solve mission-specific engineering problems.
* Knowledgeable in multiple current technology areas, including relational database platforms, client/server computer operating systems (thick & thin clients), networking hardware, protocols and administration, project management, and system integration across multi-tiered highly secure IT environments.
* Recognize and recommend new or emerging technology or software to satisfy functional requirements and processes and provides highly technical and/or specialized guidance concerning automation solutions to complex information processing problems related to the subject field.
* Provides customer support using enterprise solutions software to integrate business areas, consistent with today's technology in order to operate in an open systems environment and client service architectures.
* Provide extensive management of Microsoft Windows Active Directory, Windows Operating Systems, and Virtualized infrastructures.
* Provide Tier 3/Tier 4 engineering support will be provided to worldwide entities and the individual must apply in-depth technical troubleshooting techniques.
* Have extensive familiarity and use of Microsoft Operating Systems and Windows Active Directory in a large-scale, highly distributed environment is required.
* Serves as a mentor to more junior engineers on the team
* Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, Exchange.
* Local Area Networks.
* Network Configurations.
* TCP/IP Networks.
* Storage Area Networks (SAN).
* Data Encryption.
* Strong customer service orientation.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
* Microsoft Exchange/Outlook.
* Scripting experience with Powershell, VB, & C#.
* Experience with VMWare 5.x.
* MCSE/MCITP certifications.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.