Mantech International Corporation
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Software Vulnerability Researcher in the Quantico, VA area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The MCIS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer's success is driving our growth.
* Familiarity with assembly for one or more architectures (x86/x64, ARM, MIPS)
* Experience auditing C/C++ source for vulnerabilities
* Experience with a scripting language such as Python, Ruby or Perl
* Experience auditing assembly for vulnerabilities
* In-depth knowledge of basic exploitation techniques
* Familiarity with exploitation mitigation technologies
* Experience debugging applications (WinDbg, OllyDbg, gdb)
* Experience with IDA Pro
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Experience leading security research teams desired
* Experience as a primary technical contributor in large-scale projects desired
* Familiarity with at least one mobile or embedded platform programming environment desired
* Experience writing C/C++ desired
* In-depth knowledge of internals of one or more operating systems (Windows, Linux) desired
* Experience with kernel-level programming and/or debugging desired
* IDA Pro scripting (IDC or IDAPython) desired
* Experience reverse engineering complex applications desired
* Experience with fuzzers and fuzzing techniques desired
* Experience writing clear, concise documentation desired
* Math or cryptography background desired
* Telecommunications experience desired
U.S. Citizenship and active TS/SCI
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years' experience
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About Mantech International Corporation
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.
Mantech International Corporation