Arthur J Gallagher
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
* Designs, develops, debugs, troubleshoots and implements software code for a component of the web site.
* May work with other members of a project team and graphic designers to develop the site interface design, concept, and architecture of the web site.
* Provides direction to team members and is a key contributor.
* Solves highly technical complex problems and be called on to consult for other projects.
* Assists with the transfer of knowledge of technical skills.
* Provides coaching to lower-level employees.
* Builds responsive, dynamic web applications and APIs.
* Develops new application features.
* Supports maintenance and framework upgrades for applications.
* Refactoring legacy code.
* Supports digital sales funnels through the development and maintenance of application front-end functionality and optimizations that meet marketing, SEO and UX requirements.
* Writing unit and functional tests.
* Maintains deployment scripts for various environments.
* Performs quality control checks and code reviews.
* Associate's degree and 5 years related experience required.
* PHP7 + OO / MVC framework experience
* Laravel 5.4+ experienc
* Grid CSS framework experience (Bootstrap / Zurb Foundation / MaterializeCSS)
* Experience with modern frontend tools and workflows (Composer, NPM, Laravel Mix, Webpack, etc.)
* Experience with .Net a plus
* MySQL & MSSQL experience
* Microsoft Windows & IIS
* Git version control
* Experience working with third party APIs
U.S. Eligibility Requirements (Standard for all U.S. Positions):
* Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
* Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the U.S. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H, or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization.
* Must be willing to execute the Company's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality, and non-disclosure.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
About Arthur J Gallagher
Arthur J. Gallagher helps clients address risk, protect their assets and recover from losses.