Arthur J Gallagher
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
Accountable for the successful delivery of services which meet the defined business and technical requirements on time and within budget incumbent(s) support and improve business and technology processes by managing significant, multi-disciplinary programs and projects such as for GTS Operations, Infrastructure, and Security. Leads multiple technology and technology related projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Plans, schedules, and ensures timely delivery of large projects
* Manages project budgets and financials
* Interacts closely with clients
* Operationally trouble shoots complex issues
* Co-ordinates integration of various modules and ensures compliance with expected quality standards
* Ensures optimum utilization of resources and meeting of budgetary targets
* Functions under broad supervision
* May lead indirect project staff
* Bachelor's degree
* 4 years related experience required, including infrastructure projects and technical project management implementations
* Experience producing detailed project schedules and resource requirements
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills - must be comfortable speaking and writing to C-level audiences, as well as technical audiences.
* Extensive experience in project reporting, including executive level briefing
* PMP certification preferred
* Ability to drive consensus among various stakeholders, including technology management and third parties
* Ability to lead process improvement initiatives and to collaborate effectively with technology, application, compliance, and audit personnel at multiple levels
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
* Ability to work at a fast pace and cope with conflicting deadlines.
* Able to work under broad supervision.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
* Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
* Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
* Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
About Arthur J Gallagher
Arthur J. Gallagher helps clients address risk, protect their assets and recover from losses.