At Collective Health IT, we're actively embracing the future of IT with our cloud-first approach to services, and the adoption of DevOps principles and tooling (infrastructure-as-code, orchestration, automation, and instrumentation) to deploy and operate efficient, scalable, and resilient infrastructure. We're looking for an enthusiastic advocate of these disciplines to further empower the team, and see us embrace creative technologies to get ahead of the rapid scale of business and company growth.
Much like Collective Health as a company, we're a small team with a big mission. We're here to enable friction-free productivity, so that our users can stay focused on building the next generation healthcare platform. We are driven by mission-impact, and the desire to vanquish the drudgery of legacy IT Operations. The ideal candidate will be versatile, hungry to learn, self-initiated, and thrive on ownership and taking on new challenges. If this sounds like an opportunity you're ready to embrace, please read on!
In this role, you will:
* Design and deploy orchestration and automation programs to ensure consistency of system, network, and security configuration for both on-prem, and cloud infrastructures for Linux, Microsoft, and network device platforms
* Build solutions to automate provisioning and deprovisioning of on-prem and SasS services
* Enable consolidated, consistent monitoring and alerting of disparate systems, services, and network resources
* Develop workflow automation solutions leveraging API integrations
* Design and deploy HA topologies for our most critical systems, networks, and cloud environments
* Manage and deploy network infrastructure (firewalls, routers, switches, WAPs)
* Provide technical leadership, and mentorship to members of the team
* Maintain and provide escalation based troubleshooting for Linux, Windows and network systems
* Promote adoption of DevOps principles and best practices to drive efficiency, and consistency
We expect a strong candidate for this role to possess:
* Exemplary skills in design, automation, support, and maintenance of critical infrastructure at the application, and network layers
* Incessant ethic for process, documentation, and consistent improvement
* Mad shell scripting skills (Bonus points if you enjoy writing code)
* Ability to debug complex problems across an infrastructure stack
* Experience in cloud infrastructure, data centers, infrastructure resiliency, application deployment, and interoperability
* Experience with advanced WAN management (MPLS, BGP, VRRP)
* Experience in planning and provisioning of IP services, virtualization, and datacenter facilities
* Experience with AWS, VPC's, Direct Connect, and IP address management
* Experience managing application layer firewalls (NGFW)
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients-including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more-our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
About Collective Health
Collective Health is a provider of a cloud-based employer self-insurance platform.