Senior Systems Administrator/Engineer (Sr.Sys. Admin Engineering) will provide key IT support for engineering and systems integration.
The position will perform as an individual contributor that will build into a team leader for program support. The role requires a varied background of IT disciplines in order to support the fast moving requirements. The individual must be able to establish process and procedures consistent with best practices, ability to analyze and develop solutions to contract needs, and manage the overall workflow between senior representatives.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
* BS/BA degree in a technical field and 5 years of Mid - Senior level of systems administration activities.
* The ideal candidate will support a growing diverse set of Information Technology programs / projects.
* Areas of emphasis will include: planning, coordination, and execution of application and hardware installations onto multiple platforms.
* Support of specialized systems may include: personal computers, servers, electronic mail, internet resources, a mixed set of local area networks (LANs), and standard / non-standard software products.
* The position requires the ability to interact with both technical and non-technical individuals resolving problems, providing application strategy / selection as needed, and will be required to maintain awareness of state-of-the-art office automation technology.
* In addition to Systems Administration, the ideal candidate will possess some of the critical skills that support software development services.
* General tasks may include concept development, requirements analysis, resource estimation, rapid prototyping, and software development, integration and test.
* Needs of the business pertain understanding technologies in JAVA, HTML, JSP, UNIX and Windows.
* A clear understanding and ability to provide support in the following areas: Processor, storage, and network virtualization technologies, including Type 1 and Type 2 hypervisors; networked storage technologies and application interfaces (APIs), including SAN, NAS; U.S. Federal government security frameworks, including the NIST SP 800 series, RMF, controlled unclassified information (CUI) data management, and national security information (NSI) management.
* Key technology areas included but not limited to: VMware, Citrix, HyperV, Linux (all families), Storage Technology, Scripting (cross-platform scripting), Demonstrated Documentation Experience, NNMi, OMI, SNMP Technology/Tools.
The candidate must be a US Citizen and be cleared to the TS/SCI with Polygraph) level; approved by Security Staff
Experience supporting NRO.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID 1932427 Date posted 06/25/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.