The position will serve as the technical "visionary" for future security service enhancements to the key programs evaluating the art of the possible that will drive new revenue, service quality improvement, and cost savings to the programs.
As part of offering this key leadership the position will matrix manage a team of engineers to develop cybersecurity solutions in the areas of:
1) systems architecture
2) security operations
3) threat management
4) vulnerability management
6) identity management
The position will be responsible for
1) assessing requirements
2) developing work breakdown
3) assigning engineering to cross functional teams
4) ensuring that cyber solutions integrate and interoperate
5) developing work statements to partner vendors
6) analyzing solution alternatives
7) assessing partner proposals
8) developing basis of estimates
9) developing responses to task orders or contract modifications
10) developing solution cost model
The position will be accountable for ensuring solution quality, presenting solutions to clients; and representing the solution to executive leadership. Works with product management to develop new cyber security offers to meet market demand.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
* BS technical degree
* 10+ years' experience with: Federal security standards, regulations, and laws, common security operations systems, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS/IPS) tools, Security Incident Event Management systems (SIEM), anti-virus, firewalls, log collection systems, etc
* Demonstrated experience and knowledge of a wide variety of security logs to detect and resolve security issues using Splunk and similar tools
* Thorough understanding and application of networking and system administration security concepts, protocols and methodologies across multiple operating environments
* Familiarity with current legal and regulatory requirements around information security and privacy
* Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent interpersonal and group dynamic skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment
Possesses one or more security certifications relevant to the position, such as: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Computer Security Incident Handler (CSIH), CISM (Certified Information Security Manager), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), etc.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID 1933422-1 Date posted 07/02/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.