Raytheon delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. Our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
* Entry to Senior level
* Glassdoor 2017 Best Places to Interview: Candidate's Choice
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
* Challenge status quo
* Communication skills
* Eager to learn
* Emotional Intelligence
* Leadership traits
* Problem solver
* Team player
We hire people who want to make the world a safer place.
Back to Job Navigation (Success)
At Raytheon, I get to work with some of the smartest minds and coolest technologies on a daily basis. What more can I ask for?
- Shirali Patel Trending
* Raytheon: Bright Future in Aurora
* Raytheon Secures Every Side of Cyber
Back to Job Navigation (Trending)
* 401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
* Work / Life Balance
Raytheon appreciates work/life balance. Employees can work 9 hours a day every week and received every other Friday off, as long as departmental/manager approval is obtained. Accrued paid time off monthly and paid holiday time.
* Career Development
At Raytheon, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee's capabilities.
* Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 12 holidays per year including the week between Christmas and New Year's Day.
* Relocation Assistance
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
* Parental Leave
Raytheon offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
Back to Job Navigation (Rewards)
Are you ready to take on a fresh challenge, grow your career and contribute to making the world a safer place, Raytheon is ready to help you achieve your goals. Join our team and get the opportunity and support to find purpose, thrive and succeed. Click here to view a brief video and learn more about our Aurora Campus: https://youtu.be/YNuZN0vyzHg
The Raytheon System Engineering team is looking for Integration and Test (I&T) Lead to join our team in Aurora, Colorado.
The Raytheon Systems Engineering, Integration & Test (SEIT) Team has an immediate career opportunity for an experienced Integration and Test (I&T) Lead providing senior technical leadership in support of a large scale system development program. We're looking for someone who is committed and passionate about driving innovative and cost-effective solutions to the Test Team. As the Integration and Test (I&T) Lead, you will support the Test Director setting strategy and providing key technical oversight to a large diverse team of Integration & Verification (I&V) engineers to drive development and execution of the System Test.
* Providing technical engineering and strategic leadership for a large Test Team
* Responsible to provide technical direction for the test engineering lifecycle to include requirements analysis, test design, system integration requirements verification, deployment and helping ensure overall configuration management of the product satisfying cost, schedule and specifications allocated to the program.
* Manage cost and schedule for I&T activities as defined in the program planning and ensures that the proper mix of resources and experience is available for the program.
* Establish the test strategy for the integration and verification of the system and will have a customer facing role.
* Responsible for definition and execution of formal testing and regression testing across deliverable releases to the program baseline
* Responsible for integration with operations from a test perspective, ensuring delivered products meet operational needs.
* Responsible for supporting EACs and risk and opportunity capture/mitigation plans.
* Ensure that overall program integration and test plans are developed, including integration and tests to be performed at field facilities, and that procedures are written and approved in compliance with safety, quality control and organizational processes.
* Coordinate the performance and monitoring of integration and test activities verifying compliance with established plans, requirements and procedures, and ensuring system readiness and integrity.
* Establish and provide estimates, schedules and written proposals for integration and test projects on the program.
* Duties also include the planning and development of automated test scripts as required to perform automated testing.
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizens with a current TS/SCI
This position is eligible for a Sign on Bonus up to 40k for a candidate with a current TS/SCI and that can be verified and hired at Raytheon.
Required Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
* Bachelor's degree in engineering or related scientific discipline with a minimum 10 years of related engineering experience on medium to large scale systems
* Experience leading a large integration and test team
* Experience managing cost and schedule for I&T activities as defined in the program planning and ensuring that the proper mix of resources and experience is available for the program
* Experience establishing test strategy for the integration and verification of the system
* Experience briefing senior executives.
* Knowledge of Earn Value Management System (EVMS) and EVM certification or ability to obtain certification within 6 months of hire
* Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the systems engineering
* Experience leading a technical team/project
Desired Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
* Safe Agile
* DOORS Experience
B.S./M.S. in Engineering or Computer Science, Physics, Math, or related STEM degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.