Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Texas? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our Cityline facility in Richardson, TX has been open a little over 2 years and has many amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, massage therapist, relaxation rooms, cafeteria, learning center, collaboration rooms, fun space that includes foosball and pool tables, and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, special events (Popcorn Thursdays, bonus opportunities), and great benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, 401K match, and flexible work schedules are just a few of the reasons people come to work at Cityline. Plus there are lots of trendy area restaurants and shopping within blocks of the site along with shuttle service to help you get there!
If you have technical knowledge in software engineering and system development (DevOps, Cloud, or Cybersecurity) and the desire to learn and grow in a company with over 60,000 global employees, Raytheon is worth the time to explore.
Raytheon is seeking a talented and passionate Senior Systems Test Engineer to join ourSEIT team. The Senior Systems Test Engineer will be assigned to programs in the GEOINT product line involving systems engineering test and integration activities.
The Senior Test Engineer analyzes system requirements or feature/user story acceptance criteria, as well as concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results. Supports the development of Government test and evaluation documentation e.g., Test & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports, or equivalent agile test documentation. Works with other test organizations to support T&E program integration. Provides specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance areas. Develops, manages and executes automated test scripts in an agile environment.
Responsibilities also include:
* Plan and perform test assignments involving definition of test and verification requirements, feature and user story acceptance criteria, plans and sequences relative to complex software and hardware subsystems and resolve identified conflicting issues.
* Support a test program which includes establishing test methods and techniques, developing test plans, developing test requirements, writing test procedures and reports, and conducting tests, including equivalent documentation for agile projects.
* Participate in test readiness reviews, participate in design reviews, and conduct audits of test programs and facilities.
* Utilize knowledge of precedents in test engineering and apply understanding of principles of related engineering and software technology to ensure test validity and integrity.
* Conduct tests, which include collaborating with others in establishing language, database, and computer simulation requirements and configuration management techniques. This includes development, management and execution of automated test scripts in a DevSecOps environment.
* Duties may include performing system test planning and implementation for medium to large-scale systems using state-of-the-art technology.
* Develop and maintain test documentation including plans, procedures, reports, etc.
* Analyze test results.
* Document and keep program management informed of any and all deviations from customer requirements.
* Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for manual and automated testing of advanced cybersecurity capabilities. • Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with the following:
* Interface definition and documentation (ICDs)
* End-to-end IV&V processes and methodologies
* Tools for requirements management, software development, discrepancy reporting and configuration management
* Test script development.
* Automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium).
* Advanced cybersecurity capabilities
Must be a U.S. CITIZEN with an active Top Secret with the ability to obtain SCI Eligibility clearance
A bonus of "up to" $40,000.00 is offered to hired applicants with Active TS/SCI, or higher, clearances
* Strong test engineering experience
* Experience with requirements development, management and architectures
* Experience conducting security testing
* DoD 8570.1 IAT Level 2 certification or the ability to obtain certification within three months of employment
* Experience developing operational procedures
* Experience in the maintenance of complex hardware and software data processing systems
* Experience with systems engineering and configuration management processes
* Experience in software and database design, development and test
* Experience generating IV&V CDRLs and other documentation
* Strong experience performing verification and functional performance testing, preferably in an agile-focused DevOps/DevSecOps environment using automated test methods and tools (e.g., Selenium)
* Agile development and testing methodology
* NGA clearance (preferred)
* DevOps/DevSecOps, Continuous Development/Continuous Integration concepts, and tools such as Docker, Jenkins, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, etc.
* Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, PowerShell, VBScript, etc.
* Experience with Windows, UNIX, and Linux systems and virtual environments (VMware, AWS, OpenStack)
* Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Security+ certification
* Certified Software Test Professional (CSTP)
* Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP)
* SAFe certification (e.g., SPC, SA, Practioner, Scrum Master, RTE)
8 years' experience with a BS in Science, Technology, Engineering; or 6 years' experience with a MS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math
142995BR 142995 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
TX - Richardson
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.