Medrio's SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to people who need them. We automate the clinical trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition. Founded in 2005, Medrio is privately owned and currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees.
Medrio is looking for an exceptional and experienced Software Engineer to join our team! In order to succeed, you will need at least 6 years of in-depth experience with ASP.Net and C#, have worked with high-volume web applications, and possess effective collaboration skills. Whether your expertise lies on the database side or is focused on web application development, we have a versatile team that will play to your strengths. Our fast-paced environment is conducive to innovation. We reward our engineers with new and exciting projects, technical and professional advancement, and the ability to research and implement the latest technologies on a daily basis. If this sounds like a match for you, please apply today!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Design and implement new functionalities and improvements to Medrio's web-based EDC application within an agile SDLC process.
* Provide technical leadership for the design of the Medrio EDC application and future systems.
* Analyze existing systems and collected data to drive engineering improvements to the service.
* Contribute to the software QA effort by implementing unit tests and other automated tests.
* Create and maintain technical documentation such as design and testing plans.
* Participate in and contribute to team meetings.
Skills/Areas of Experience:
* MS Degree and 6+ years of application development experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Experience in developing web applications using the .NET platform.
* Experience using T-SQL/SQL Server.
* Experience with developing a single page framework using framework like AngularJS, Ember.Js.
* Solid understanding of object-oriented design and concepts.
* Experience with web application performance and scalability.
* Experience designing public facing APIs in a hosted / software as a service environment.
* Experience working in an agile environment (for example SCRUM).
* Experience using an ORM tool such as NHibernate, Entity framework.
* Experience with NoSQL database such as MongoDB, Couchbase.
* Not required but helpful:
* Knowledge of web service identity management protocols and methods.
* Knowledge of clinical research data standards such as CDISC ODM.
* Experience building mobile applications or web services for mobile apps.
* Knowledge of reporting/BI tools like Logi, Tableau, Birst, Looker.
* Analytical tool like New Relic, App Dynamics or Splunk.
At Medrio, we hire smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
* An awesome, colorful office with ping pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
* Two convenient Bay Area locations that are close to BART (San Francisco & Pleasanton).
* Unlimited vacation and a generous sick time off policy.
* Employee events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
* Weekly company-wide, beer friendly standup.
* Wellness: Medrio covers the cost of employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, gym membership, and we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules that may include some work from home time.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!
Medrio provides advanced electronic data capture and e-clinical tools suitable for complex clinical trials.