Mission: To assist developers in building their code, and build tools to release to our customers quickly and effectively
* Collaborate with Software Development, QA, and IT to continuously improve the efficiency and reliability of build, configuration management, and deployment processes to support all phases of development
* Maintain and enhance our Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment environments on a real-time basis, monitor builds, maintain configuration, and develop automation
* Support continuous integration model - Configure automated builds and deploys to QA, DEV, Stage, Production, and other environments
* Rapidly troubleshoot application configuration issues in .NET/.NET Core environment build deployments
* Participate in the improvement, documentation, communication, and enforcement of the build and configuration management engineering processes.
* Experience with build/configuration management tools like .NET, MSBuild, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform
* Proficient in developing with C# Programming and .NET Web applications to develop and support internal tools
* Good knowledge of IIS, Windows Server/Server Core, and containers
* Strong experience in application management and troubleshooting skills
* Experience with cloud providers such as GCP, Azure, and AWS
* Solid experience in PowerShell
* Version control - TFS/Git/Bitbucket
* 1+ years of relevant build and release engineering experience for enterprise software products
* Building and packaging of .NET websites, Windows services, and containers
* Experience working with DevOps/Site Reliability Engineering methodologies
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent software releases
* Hands on experience in automation of Web Applications and Windows Applications using .NET Framework
* 1+ years of relevant development experience as a Developer, Developer OP's, Automation Engineer
* Python, Node.js, Go experience
Medrio's SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to people who need them. We automate the clinical trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition, including 75% lower cost and quick, easy setup. Founded in 2005, Medrio is privately owned and growing fast.
We are looking for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including:
* An awesome, colorful office with ping pong and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
* A convenient location two blocks from BART in downtown San Francisco.
* Unlimited vacation and a generous sick time off policy.
* Quarterly events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
* Weekly company-wide, beer friendly Standup.
* Wellness: Medrio covers the cost of employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, gym membership, and we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules that may include some work from home.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!
Medrio provides advanced electronic data capture and e-clinical tools suitable for complex clinical trials.