Medrio's SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to people who need them. We automate the clinical trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition, including 75% lower cost and quick, easy setup. Founded in 2005, Medrio is privately owned and currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees. We are looking for an experienced Agile Project Manager who will help us continue to deliver world class software.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Coordinate with product management, software development, software test and quality teams to ensure quality, on time releases of Medrio products
* Act as a scrum master for multiple scrum teams facilitating all Scrum ceremonies including Retrospectives, Sprint planning, Review and standups
* Define and ensure consistent processes and tools for program management are implemented across all Scrum teams
* Owns and manage Patch and Release Management process
* Plan milestones and track progress of internal projects in support of the software development, software test and infrastructure teams.
* Write/edit procedure manuals, SOPs & work instructions
* Track and drive the resolution of issues, working with other team members to remove roadblocks to ensure the timely completion of projects
* Timely status reporting at all levels and escalate project risk and issues as appropriate.
Skills/Areas of Experience:
* A bachelor's degree in information systems, software engineering, or related discipline.
* 2+ years of experience managing software development projects in an agile environment
* Working knowledge of project management and Agile tools (Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Project
* Ability to multi-task on multiple projects at the same time
* Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines
* Excellent planning and organization skills
* Proven ability to effectively work with both technical and non-technical team members
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Helpful, but not required:
* Certified Scrum Master
* JIRA Administration
* Experience working in a regulated environment such as the Healthcare, Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industries
At Medrio, we hire smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
* An awesome, colorful office with ping pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
* Two convenient Bay Area locations that are close to BART (San Francisco & Pleasanton).
* Unlimited vacation and a generous sick time off policy.
* Employee events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
* Weekly company-wide, beer friendly standup.
* Wellness: Medrio covers the cost of employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, gym membership, and we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules that may include some work from home time.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!
Medrio provides advanced electronic data capture and e-clinical tools suitable for complex clinical trials.