Mckinsey & Company
* Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent subject
* 10+ years of IT experience with 8+ years of hands-on experience in large-scale application/system/platform/integration architectures
* 4 years minimum of experience working with SPA including TypeScript, AngularJS, React, Redux , NodeJS, Bootstrap and modern open-source web frameworks
* Design, develop and support highly scalable, responsive web applications and services
* Produce high quality code that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Deep expertise with HTML5, CSS3
* Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
* Proficient understanding of tools like Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Yeoman, WebPack, Browserify
* Exposure to Agile software delivery; acceptance test driven development and/or test-driven development preferred.
* Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in our Waltham, Massachusetts office as part of our Technology & Digital function.
This group provides for all of the firm's internal software development needs. The goal is to provide McKinsey's business thought leaders the tools and knowledge they need as they work with clients around the globe.
Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional enterprise software products.
What You'll Do
You will engage with our world-class engineering and program teams to build products and solutions.
You will be collaborating closely with product managers, developers, and other disciplines to identify what will be most critical to the success of a product, what it should feel like to interact with a product or service across multiple touch points, and to define how we bring that experience into reality.
You will also have the opportunity to be an advocate and coach for design thinking, helping others in the firm develop their knowledge, skills and capabilities in the use empathetic, inventive and iterative methods for product development.
McKinsey & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
About Mckinsey & Company
McKinsey and Company is a management consulting firm serving commercial, government, and not-for-profit organizations.