Mckinsey & Company
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science or related field preferred; Advanced degree is a plus
* 8+ years of active security related work
* Work experience with professional services firms
* Strong ability to structure and synthesize feedback into clear, effective written documents, particularly leadership updates
* Good verbal communication skills and "client hands" with the ability to build trust and convey expertise in high-pressure situations
* Self-motivated and independent thinker, willing to challenge and be challenged in a constructive (and non-defensive) manner; strongly customer centric; demonstrably values-led and highly ethical
* Strong relationships with peer firms and other risk and information security professionals
* Deep understanding of cybersecurity policies and standards; familiar with most of the common cyber frameworks including ISO 27001, NIST, and COBIT
* Breadth of technical understanding across the whole information security landscape
* Ability to define and monitor key metrics that identify and communicate progress and highlight risks
Who You'll Work With You'll be part of our Cyber Risk team in New York, Silicon Valley or San Francisco. Our Cyber Risk team, along with security colleagues around the globe, is to protect and preserve the confidential data of our firm and our clients.
What You'll Do
You will work with firm leaders, functions, engagement teams, and offices to implement cyber best practices, provide assurance to clients and client-serving teams about our cybersecurity practices, and be the point of contact for cyber escalations.
In this role you will work closely with Partners, teams, and functional leads on cyber-related issues including, but not limited to: client inquiries about our cyber practices, team questions, and resolving cyber issues on teams. You'll manage escalations from teams, both client-facing and internal, to ensure appropriate implementation of cyber best practice, while maintaining flexibility to support client service.
You'll build confidence and convey knowledge working with clients and senior colleagues to navigate sometimes challenging and complex situations.
McKinsey & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
About Mckinsey & Company
McKinsey and Company is a management consulting firm serving commercial, government, and not-for-profit organizations.