Mckinsey & Company
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field; Master's degree is a plus
* 8+ years of experience in Information Technology
* Experience in client-server virtual systems engineering and architecture with a focus on security and high availability
* 3+ years of experience with DevOps practices and toolsets, such as Terraform, Ansible, Packer, GitHubEn, Lambda, CodeDeploy, CircleCI, Vault, Jenkins/Travis, CI/CD delivery models
* 3+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services, working with VPC, ALB/ELB, RDS, S3, Route53, Auto-Scaling and User Data
* Azure or Google Cloud is a plus.
* Experience with Data Analytics is a plus (Redshift, EMR, etc.)
* 3+ years of experience managing Linux based platforms
* 2+ years of experience with service containerization (Docker, Helm, Quay) and orchestration framework (Kubernetes, OpenShift)
* Strong scripting experience in at least two of the following: Perl, Bash, Python, PowerShell
* Strong experience with monitoring and logging stacks/tools e.g. NewRelic, Prometheus, Splunk, ELK
* Strong skills debugging locally and remotely with ability to understand all levels of a distributed system
* Experience with Networking, SSL, load balancing, WAFs, SMTP, DNS
* Experience working in Agile teams and Agile SDLC practices
Who You'll Work With
You will work within our Technical Operations teams which is part of McKinsey's Solution Technology practice.
This group fosters innovation driven by analytics, design thinking, mobile and social by developing new products/services and integrating them into our client work. It is helping to shift our model toward asset-based consulting and is a foundation for the firm's entrepreneurial culture.
What You'll Do
You will work in small teams - including product and project managers, developers and technical operations firm members - in a highly collaborative way, use the latest technologies and enjoy seeing the direct impact from your work.
You'll combine 'Agile' with expertise in cloud, big data and mobile to create and maintain custom solutions that help clients increase productivity and make timely decisions. You will design, develop and implement IT cloud-based solutions, systems and processes and will advance engineering by architecting design to ensure HA/FT standard.
Additionally, you will automate provisioning, quality controls, security auditing and maintenance. To be successful in this role, you will stay current on technology trends and be able to make recommendations to improve deployment models and processes.
Serving as an expert in your field, you will train and perform knowledge transfer sessions to second and first level support. You will document technical deployments and solutions for support team transitions. Finally, you will provide Level 3 cloud platform and solution support and participate in an on-call rotation to effectively drive incident resolution, troubleshoot and mitigate impact.
McKinsey & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
About Mckinsey & Company
McKinsey and Company is a management consulting firm serving commercial, government, and not-for-profit organizations.