Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is a leading provider of solutions and services supporting national and homeland security. For over 50 years, we have been an instrumental partner to our customers' missions. We are forward leaning in our support of national security customers to ensure mission success, and helping to ensure the security and success of our nation is foundational to our business.
We are seeking a Senior Security Executive who will drive ManTech toward excellence in all aspects of security, both on classified programs and inside our own business, including all physical, human, insider threat, and digital security. Our goal is to become the most trusted partner to our national and homeland security customers. As a result, the successful candidate must be a strategic leader, a critical thinker, and a relationship-builder with key executives and partners in the executive branch and industry. This role encompasses all aspects of current and pending security requirements within the Director of National Intelligence, the Defense Counter Intelligence Security Agency, Department of Homeland Security, Department of State, and other federal agencies requiring contractors holding positions of trust. We strive to adopt a "digital first" mindset in security to mitigate our customers and our company's risk of compromise from intrusion into information systems. This role also calls for input into ManTech's development of talent needed to provide cyber and IT systems, processes and tools that will help reduce security threats and breaches.
This Lead Security Executive position is responsible for:
* Oversight of all ManTech's security needs, including program security practices, protocols governing on-site access to customer systems and information, and company-specific activities
* Help shape security policy and practices by partnering and contributing as a thought leader with industry and the federal government stakeholders during this time of significant change and elevated risk posture
* Organizing and maintaining the ManTech's physical, human resources, facilities, insider threat and digital security framework while maintaining a sharp and current awareness and understanding of emerging threats
* Leading and maintaining ManTech's posture of proactive security hygiene, including creating a culture of awareness with the "Tone at the Top" and dynamic identification of risks
* Developing and leading a comprehensive company-wide security communication and awareness programs in collaboration with ManTech's Human Resources and Communications Departments. Managing ManTech's compliance with the National Industrial Security Program (NISP), including but not limited to: overseeing the security clearance program; maintaining and securing accreditations for its Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs) and secure communication accounts; and preparing for U.S. Government audits (and liaising with auditors) conducted by the Defense Security Service (DSS) and other U.S. Government entities
* Continuously improving ManTech's security posture and ability to hire and retain cleared talent by driving internal change to align with industry best practices
* Ensuring ManTech's compliance with applicable U.S. Government regulations set by the Department of Defense, Intelligence Agencies, Department of the Treasury, Department of Justice, Department of State, and other U.S. Government organizations and agencies, as required
* Managing the ManTech's response to security breaches, supporting internal investigations, and coordinating with external authorities as necessary
* Staying abreast of U.S. Government information, industrial, and operation security regulations and developing, updating, and implementing the ManTech's security policies and training in collaboration with ManTech's Human Resources and Legal/Compliance Departments
* Driving functional excellence by ensuring all internal security program stakeholders are aligned with processes and outcomes that ensure the efficient and effective execution of the security framework
* Managing access control systems and processes with vulnerability audits/assessments as necessary to determine the state of system, information, network, human resource and facility readiness
* Actively supporting and promoting ManTech's position as an industry leader on security standards and desired legislative/regulatory change through active industry relationships, attendance at industry events, speaking engagements, and executive-level relationships with senior U.S. Government leaders and counterparts on behalf of ManTech
* Selecting external vendors as necessary and manage the current set of vendors to ensure security related products function and deliver according to business requirements
* Managing executive protection programs as required
* Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study
* At least 20 years' professional experience that demonstrates deep technical and subject matter expertise in physical, information, network, and cyber security
* At least 10 years' experience in a senior corporate or U.S. Government leadership role, demonstrating strong experience managing teams and budgets
* Excellent demonstrated knowledge of U.S. national security, defense, intelligence, and law enforcement communities
* Excellent demonstrated knowledge of U.S. Government Industrial Security Program, U.S. Military Force Protection, and relevant U.S. Government regulations and compliance
* Excellent demonstrated operational experience in U.S. Government counter-terrorism, counterintelligence, and counter-surveillance
* Excellent demonstrated communication skills
* Ability to acquire and maintain an appropriate security clearance
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.