Thermo Fisher Scientific
Job ID :
US - Maryland - Frederick
What You Will Be A Part Of:
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Senior Security Advisor drives customer engagement for Digital Security Services (DSS) within Thermo Fisher's Corporate Information Security (CIS) team. DSS delivers innovative security solutions to protect our Supply Chain and enhance our Customer's security resiliency.
What You Will Do:
* Lead customer interactions and conference engagements for the DSS team
* Build quality presentations that effectively communicate our security services and their value to various audiences
* Capture an audience's attention and focus on cybersecurity issues
* Coordinate the annual customer CISO summit
* Facilitate business facing risk assessments that must be reviewed for security concerns and/or security controls
* Lead customer engagements and presentations around our security services
* Drive the creation of customer-facing security documentation that supports our security services and the security of Thermo Fisher's products, instruments, and applications
* Work with internal colleagues across all levels of the organization and lead interactions with customers
* Provide subject matter expertise in key areas such as Cloud, e-Commerce, IoT, Product & Software Security, Endpoint, Network, and Servers
* Promote DSS's cybersecurity solutions
* Support peers within the Corporate Information Security Program on other communication, documentation, and community engagement efforts as appropriate
* Ensures excellent consistency, documentation, and process across all services
* Collaborates with other IT team members to ensure consistency, adaptability, responsiveness, and effectiveness of security solutions
* Proactively advise the business and customers on how to maintain security posture
* Perform other duties as assigned
How You Will Get Here:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience acceptable
* Relevant technical and/or security certificates a plus
* 5+ years of promoting security awareness within large organizations
* Excellent documentation and presentation skills are a must
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
* Strong attention to detail, organizational skills
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific is a global provider of laboratory products and services, life science solutions, analytical instruments, and specialty diagnostics.