Req ID: 48817
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
Demonstrates advanced knowledge of the HR functional area. Under general direction, analyzes, programs and implements internally developed software applications or packaged solutions including SAP, Success Factors and other software solutions. Translates business requirements into solution designs including technical specifications and recommended process changes. Designs/configures/tests/documents and shares learnings to enhance application functionality and improve system efficiency. Responsible for HCM configuration, testing activities and aspects of reporting. Manages the details of overall project schedules and deliverables. Works under minimal supervision on complex projects and may assist less experienced peers.
Candidate MUST HAVE solid, hands-on HANA work experience. The right candidate will be well versed in SAP master data, transaction data, configuration, SAP tables and table content.
* Receives general direction on assignments, with minimal review.
* Excellent Analytical capabilities & troubleshooting skills, during intense situations, where fast resolution is expected, every time. Good Multi-Tasking skills are essential to this job
* Applies advanced skills, concepts, practices and procedures to complete several small to medium projects or a complex component of a large project.
* Works with development teams and project configuration managers to implement and optimize procedures for releasing products and ensure scheduled release delivery
* Creates new ideas in order to improve application stability and maintainability
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills, excellent collaboration and teaming skills with multiple groups, effective time management and multi-tasking skills, self-starter behavior
* Understanding of SFTP, Webservice and API integrations.
* Superior customer service skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent is required
* Minimum 5+yearsexperience supporting HR systems
* Minimum 5+yearshands-on experience in S/4 HANA HCM (e.g., configuration, testing, master-data)
* Experience with 4 SAP full life cycle implementations to include 1 SAP HANA HR implementation project preferred
* Expert knowledge of HR SAP database tables to include structures, relationships, content Minimum 5+ years in a technical production support role
* Minimum 3-5 years experience S/4 HANA ABAP
* Minimum 1-3 years experience in Success Factors (Employee Central) APIs
* Experience working in a 24x7 fast paced Operational Environment
* Experience with file encryption software
* Experience with Agile methodology.
* Experience with Windows server support.
* Experience with SAP GRC
* Experience with Dell BOOMI
Nice to have Skills:
* Experience with SharePoint and ServiceNow
* Experience with WorkDay.
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Compliance Office at email@example.com.
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Job Segment: Developer, SAP, ERP, Information Systems, Computer Science, Technology
Apply now "
About Sabre Corporation
Sabre is a technology company that provides global travel and tourism industry solutions.