Req ID: 46689
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
The Principle Integration Architect is a senior member of the Global Business Systems team who will collaborate on integration strategy to establish and execute the integration architecture processes, procedures and technology. Reporting to the VP Global Systems, candidatewill provide guidance and support to all Global Business System teams and participate in operational support and maintenance of various ERP/CRM/SDLC applications and data integrations.
* Lead deliverables that represent the as-is, transitional and to-be states of Integration services.
* Participate in the establishment of the strategy by which integration services will improve, evolve and more efficiently support business and technical requirements.
* Evaluate, explore and introduce new technologies and industry standards.
* Lead the creation of integration guidelines and prototypes for integration patterns, common frameworks, reusable components and reference architectures.
* Review integration designs and completed development work. Participate in the creation and evolution of the integration development and release process.
* Participate in projects requiring integration to ensure approach, architecture, design and operational supportability are aligned with expectations.
* Oversee the delivery of typical project deliverables and tasks include solution approach documentation, architecture/design/security reviews and creation or update of Integration architectural artifacts based on implemented solution.
* Consult on incidents, service requests, defects, change request (e.g., enhancements, upgrades, patches, etc.) and service improvement initiatives.
* Coaches and mentors technical staff. Invests time learning/enhancing skills related to enterprise integration by active participation in technology user groups and professional organizations and formal training or degree programs.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, orrelated field. Master's Degree preferred.
* Over 10 years of relevant IT work experience.
* Advanced knowledge of data and application integration/middleware tools such as Dell Boomi, API, SAP PI, HYBRIS and MuleSoft etc.
* Advanced knowledge of EAI, SOA, ESB, Web Services, Messaging Services, API Management and other related integration concepts.
* Advanced experience with architecting and implementing synchronous, asynchronous, batch, near real-time batch and message based integrations.
* Advanced experience with security consideration for integrating with internal and external/cloud systems with standards such as OpenID, oAuth and SAML.
* Advanced understanding of various non-functional aspects of integrations such as performance, reliability, scalability, availability, privacy, legal compliance, etc.
* Experience with hybrid (cloud/on premise) integration architecture patterns is highly desirable.
* Experience with architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman, and FEA is desirable.
* Database skills and experience manipulating databases and database objects; specifically, with Oracle, SAP HANA, My SQL.
* Experience with data analysis and profiling. Data governance experience a plus.
* Hands-on experience designing, implementing and troubleshooting integration/ETL solutions using wide variety of data sources and targets.
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Compliance Office at email@example.com.
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Job Segment: ERP, Database, Oracle, Information Systems, Developer, Technology
Apply now "
Sabre is a technology company that provides global travel and tourism industry solutions.