Work with Oracle's world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle's global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
ORACLE CORPORATION - GLOBAL IT TEAM
Cloud Enablement & Automation / Development / Testing
Welcome to Oracle Global IT. We are the Enterprise IT organization for the corporation providing Cloud Native employee productivity services. The Global IT Cloud Enablement and Automation organization is looking for a Senior QA & Test Automation Engineer to be a part of our QA and Test Automation team enabling growth of our Agile and DevOps practices across the organization. The CEA team provides all cloud platform services and tooling and automation services for Global IT and our LOB customers. We partner closely with Oracle Cloud developers and our 3rd party service providers to develop and deploy next generation solutions. We operate using the Scaled Agile Framework as global organization predominantly located in HQ-California, Colorado, UK, Romania, and Bangalore, India.
As a senior member on the QA and Test Automation team you will:
* Design, develop, and maintain a test automation framework used for validating Global IT Cloud Native products and services and for providing rapid and early feedback to agile development teams
* Partner with team members in peer GIT teams on automation tools for CI/CD pipeline and to develop and integrate testing tools, methods, and test suites into the pipeline for improving the quality of Global IT products and services
* Develop and support measurable SLAs and metrics for the test automation framework
* Participate as a QA and Test automation resource on agile teams formed for delivering Global IT Native products and services to identify and develop automated testing opportunities. Assist with test case development for acceptance tests as required
* Collaborate with other QA automation engineers and development engineers to develop and maintain unit, integration, API and other non-functional test suites
* Research market and industry trends in the development and maintenance of test tools and frameworks and conduct PoCs of latest test automation tools as required
* Act as a mentor for fellow QA automation engineers on test automation best practices
* As required, provide project management and tracking on automation progress for local/onshore and global center/offshore teams
Skills and Experience
* BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
* 8-10 years of software development experience with expertise in testing methodologies
* 6 years of proven experience in one or more of these programming languages: Ruby, Go, Python, Java or other object-oriented languages
* Experience using REST, JSON, XML, SQL, Markdown
* Experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, TestNG, SoapUI or similar
* Familiarity with popular DevOps technologies such as Git, Jenkins, Docker, Maven, Chef, Terraform, and Jira is a strong plus
* Fast learner, eager to use and understand new technologies
* Detail oriented, with solid analytical skills and problem-solving ability
* Strong communication skills and passionate about teamwork and collaboration
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.