What you'll be doing...
You will join the Governance & Transformation team supporting the entire Global Technology Services (GTS) organization to drive efficiencies, speed and innovation. This role requires working collaboratively across the enterprise to assess savings opportunities, including data modeling and analysis. Additionally, you will drive execution and provide guidance on various initiatives to reduce costs and transform GTS. This requires coordination across diverse stakeholder groups and managing the critical path. Lastly, you will support the broader Global Network & Technology Transformation Office activities.
* Synthesize information from a variety of internal and external sources to provide actionable business decisions.
* Create data-driven models and various sensitivity analyses to evaluate, identify, and measure opportunities for value creation.
* Support enterprise-wide initiatives to reduce costs and transform how we work through process design and facilitating discussions.
* Provide project management support on strategic initiatives by identifying dependencies, risk and driving issues resolution to ensure deliverables are on time.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* Master's degree in Computer Science or Business Administration.
* Experience in managing programs/projects, data modeling, and/or performance management scorecards.
* Ability to work across diverse audiences and demonstrate independent thinking.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to work with large, disparate data sets, performing data mining, validation and analysis.
* Experience communicating complex data and information to nontechnical audiences.
* Ability to facilitate and lead cross-functional team meetings to resolve issues and align on approach.
* Ability to analyze situations and develop alternative approaches to addressing issues, recommend solutions and lead the implementation of management decisions.
* Skills in conflict resolution and negotiation.
* Experience with program/project management methodology and leading cross-functional team discussions.
* Ability to embrace change and work in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications is a broadband and telecommunications company operating 4G LTE network, 3G network, and information services.