Help us solve the world's most challenging cloud computing problems and build a great company along the way!
Cloud Technology Partners™ (www.cloudtp.com) is growing! Cloud Technology Partners (CTP) is the premier cloud services and software company for enterprises moving to AWS, Google, Microsoft and other leading cloud platforms.
We are expanding our team and actively recruiting for our growing enterprise consulting practice. Here are a few reasons why to consider CTP for your next career move:
* You want to be on the leading edge of a monumental change in IT * You enjoy venturing into new territory and think of yourself as a "builder" * You appreciate the balance of a dynamic and entrepreneurial culture led by an experienced management team * You want to contribute to the success of a growing company * You are committed to the success of clients and your colleagues
We know enterprise cloud. You can too. Come join us!
About the Senior Project Manager
Cloud Technology Partners, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, is looking for Senior Project Managers who have a passion for excellence, who thrive in leading cutting-edge technology initiatives, and who want to truly add value in helping our clients transform their businesses.
As a member of our Client Delivery and Operations team, Senior Project Managers play a critical role in the delivery of some of the world's most advanced cloud computing initiatives. This position provides a unique opportunity to actively participate in project teams helping our clients with migrating applications and data to cloud environments, developing cloud-native applications, and architecting and modernizing cloud infrastructures.
Although we are headquartered in Boston, our clients are located across the US. We are flexible on location - you may work remotely from any US location, as long as you are able to travel to client locations.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will:
* Facilitate successful project definition, planning, budgeting, scheduling, resourcing in leading high performance project teams * Manage projects within scope, quality, time, and cost constraints * Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and project demands * Form strong project team relationships by leading, coaching, and motivating team members, and identifying and resolving blockers or conflicts * Coordinate the efforts of team members with client teams into a coordinated project effort * Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately * Manage project scope by ensuring any changes are documented and approved through a change control process * Proactively identify project issues and risks and create successful action plans for resolving issues and mitigating risks * Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to client, project teams, and other project stakeholders * Proactively set and manage client and project team expectations * Build strong relationships with client teams and develop a deep understanding of their business objectives * Continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction and strengthen relationships * Take on other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Required
* BS degree in a related technical field * 5+ years of experience managing large, complex and transformative IT programs and projects such as software development, data center migrations, or cloud computing strategies * Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) preferred
Knowledge and Skills Required
* Ability to travel and work at client locations 50% * Prior experience in Professional Services working with enterprise clients a plus * Has in-depth experience with key practices, processes and methodologies applicable to project management * Strong business acumen, with experience working in a variety of industries and IT areas * Must have demonstrated aptitude to understand a variety of technical domains and strategies regarding opportunities, challenges, risks and business impact * Strong facilitation skills with demonstrated experience leading scoping and design sessions, managing geographically dispersed teams and identifying and resolving client and team risks and conflicts * Highly organized with proven ability to handle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and make things happen in fast-paced, dynamic environments * Demonstrated experience working in unstructured environments that required designing and implementing creative project management methodologies * Excellent teamwork skills with a natural ability to motivate and work well with others * Agile approach in personal work style, with ability to be flexible and adept in dealing with and resolving ambiguity * Track record of building successful relationships, internally and externally * Detailed oriented with a flair for problem solving * Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills including creating usable documentation and tools
* Sense of humor
Perks and Benefits
* Competitive compensation (mix of fixed base and aggressive incentive plan) and equity * Comprehensive benefit plan offerings to keep you healthy * 401(k) plan so you can plan for the future * Generous paid time off plans so you will have a healthy work life balance * Fitness Club reimbursement to keep you moving * Work remote opportunities to keep your commute nice and easy * Career growth opportunities to keep your career moving in the right direction * Training and certifications to keep you an expert in your field
About Cloud Technology Partners
Join an Amazing Team!
Cloud Technology Partners (CTP), a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, is the premier cloud services and software company for enterprises moving to AWS, Google, Microsoft and other leading cloud platforms.
We're not learning a new way of doing things - we're defining the best way to do them. Our architects and engineers have been designing, building and implementing IT solutions for enterprise customers across industries for an average of more than 20 years. We focus solely on cloud-based technologies and are the preferred partner for companies seeking to rapidly achieve mission critical business goals through cloud transformation.
If you are passionate about teamwork, innovation and working with a group of top talent like yourself, then apply today!
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Tomorrow belongs to the fast, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise is in the acceleration business!
To help companies accelerate, we've created a new company, one that defines transformation-and defies "business as usual". In the fast-paced, quick-release environment of the future, you need to be constantly ready for change, be resourceful, and be highly adaptable to the ever-changing business landscape.
HPE is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is not only the company best equipped to build a bridge from where enterprise IT is today, to where it needs to be, but HPE is also an incredible place to build a career. As the only company that brings it all-software, hardware, services, and talented people with the right mindset-we help organizations innovate, stay competitive, and quickly turn ideas into value.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise operates as a technology company.