Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Chief Technologist Hybrid IT
North America Office of the CTO Business Team
Role and Responsibilities
* Influence and architect end-to-end solutions for customers using Hybrid IT/Hybrid Cloud Ecosystem.
* Champion the role and strategy of HPE as the premier provider of Hybrid Infrastructure in the era of rapid digital transformation.
* Ability to combine knowledge of current Storage, Compute, and Network infrastructure with emerging SW applications and tools to facilitate and enable On-Premise, Cloud-Based and Hybrid Cloud solutions.
* Knowledge of Storage solutions and emerging technologies, such as adaptive analytics, to facilitate the ongoing success of HPE 3PAR, Nimble, and Simplivity offerings.
* Knowledge of Hypervisor and Container constructs as well as the associated automation and orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
* Interface and interact collaboratively with HPE Sales, Pre-Sales, and Engineering teams to provide technical assistance with customer opportunities.
* Passion for finding the solutions that others cannot see, and subsequent enabling of the practical deployment thereof.
* Knowledge of data lakes using Hadoop with knowledge of streaming analytics tools such as Spark Streaming.
* Knowledge of various frameworks such as Tensorflow, higher level APIs such as KERAS, Python environments.
* Knowledge of solution development for orchestration of end-to-end data-science chain in private and public cloud infrastructure.
* Act as a technical liaison between customers, engineering teams and support/services team.
Skills & Abilities
* Ability to combine broad-based technical skill-set with customer-specific requirements, constraints, and desired outcomes.
* Ability to define necessary storage requirements (ingestion, data lakes, performance vs. capacity, filesystems, etc.)
* Ability to assess when is On-Prem better than Cloud, or not.
* Understanding of how infrastructure scales as the model scales.
* Basic understanding of the ISV ecosystem for the target use cases.
* Strong knowledge of advanced analytics use cases addressing business outcomes.
* Understanding of emerging workloads shaping the path to AI, ML and Deep Learning.
* Sales, technical sales background with proven customer projects.
Strong communicator, presenter and technologist evangelist.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise operates as a technology company.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise