As part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will participate in the development of space launch vehicles. We are seeking a proactive, service-oriented individual with excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills that can thrive in a fast paced environment. You will be primarily responsible for project scheduling and planning within a fast-paced group developing human space flight hardware. In this hands-on position, you will work to increase the speed and efficiency of our programs, by supporting the timely delivery, quality and transparency of schedules and financial data to support the company's business decisions. This position will directly impact the history of space exploration and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards safe and repeatable spaceflight.
* Provide support to program management in scheduling, resource planning, cost analysis and reporting
* Primary Role - Lead integrated scheduling and resource planning
* Develop and maintain Program Schedule(s) within the Integrated Master Schedule
* Perform schedule baseline change control, collect and track performance, conduct critical path and variance analyses
* Provide visibility, status, and regular reviews on schedule performance
* Communicate issues to stakeholders and provide mitigation recommendations
* Resource load, analyze, and optimize Program Schedule to meet required dates
* Collaborate with Responsible Engineers and Buyers to status critical procurement and impact to schedule
* Perform "what if" scenarios, and help to develop recovery plans
* Secondary Role - Budgeting and cost analysis
* Plan and maintain integrated cost and schedule(s)
* Track, trend and monitor cost
* Provide status and forecast reports to upper management
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or Project Management
* Broad/deep scheduling and planning skillset; Experience with large project controls, project planning and IMS; Proficiency with resource loaded schedules using Primavera (P6), Open Plan, MS Project, or other software
* Experience in one or more of the following areas: Budgeting, cost analysis, and financial reporting
* 10+ years' experience in Manufacturing or Aerospace
* Strong computer skills (MS Excel, MS Project)
* Strong communication skills in technical work environments
* Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
* Self-starter, strong bias for action
* Analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
* Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Blue Origin offers a phenomenal work environment and awesome culture with competitive compensation, benefits, 401K, and relocation.
Blue Origin is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with Blue's principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Blue Origin prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
About Blue Origin
Blue Origin is an aerospace manufacturer and spaceflight services company.