Are you interested in advancing Microsoft's cloud first strategy and passionate about exceeding customer expectations? Are you interested in a start-up like environment and looking for an opportunity to influence strategic decision making that will have a long-term impact on one of Microsoft's strategic core businesses? If so, then look no further than the Azure Customer Experience Team!
The Azure CXP ACE Program delivers high quality, proactive and personalized care to our community of managed enterprise customers running their mission critical workloads on the Azure Cloud. We take a customer-centric approach to drive towards delivering high quality customer care - 24X7. To ensure that our ACE (Azure Cloud Engineers) successfully operate as trusted technical partners, we need to empower them with the expertise, training and tools so that they consistently exceed our customers expectations. To make that happen the ACE Program team is looking for you: a leader who thrives on great teamwork, high-energy & positive attitude to develop and deliver key data products to drive maturity. This role is integral in ensuring that a data driven approach is used to continually refine the success of the ACE Program.
You possess the following attributes (in addition to description above):
* Customer-facing experience and empathy
* Excellent and demonstrated problem-solving abilities; ability to translate business strategy into execution details
* Collaborative and successful at influencing for impact
* Proven ability to work across organizations and reporting boundaries to get things done
* Strong communicator
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
We are looking forward to meeting you!
* 5+ years of work experience in data-driven roles supporting technology company
* BA/BS degree in Technology, Engineering, Science or Economics or equivalent practical experience
* Demonstrated experience with data modeling and visualization using Power BI, DAX, Power Query, SQL, KUSTO, Excel
* Stellar aptitude for working with tools, systems, and large volumes of data
* Familiarity with the Microsoft Azure business and Microsoft internal data sources
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Your areas of responsibilities include:
* Anticipate business needs and proactively develop data products that enable stakeholders to make data-driven decisions for improvements measured in our KPIs
* Drive requirements for our ACE data platform so that we are able to get the visibility to make informed decisions result in high impact
* Partner with internal stakeholders to understand and deliver against our metrics and reporting needs, including influencing design/modifications of data sources & tools where needed
* Ensure our data platform and products scale up as we grow our cloud support strategy
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software, services, devices, and solutions.