The Microsoft Bing for Business Team will leverage the best talent and infrastructure to build an industry-leading Enterprise Search solution that will allow enterprise customers to search over all their data sources with best-in-industry relevance and advanced user experiences, such as graph-based queries, that would tremendously increase their productivity. Our mission will only be accomplished through utilizing our advanced technologies to ensure knowledge data discovery and extraction, create a seamless onboarding and publishing experience, develop tools and pipelines, and design a robust data management and consumption architecture.
* Bachelor's degree in CS, EE or equivalent
* Strong experience in designing, developing and shipping software (Minimum: 5 years)
* Excellent coding abilities in C#, C++ or Java
* Strong programming and algorithm design skills and real passion for data driven decision-making
* Experience in natural language processing, machine leaning, deep learning or data mining area a big bonus
* 7+ years designing, developing and shipping software
Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
You will work with a team of applied scientists and developers who are responsible for all stages of the research & development cycle including early ideation, design, implementation and scaling it internationally. Your responsibilities will include:
* Ship large-scale backend services that host complex models and algorithms to process large datasets.
* Develop offline pipelines to monitor, extract, index and build ML & NLP models
* Collaborate with fellow engineers to build demos and apps to showcase these services
* Capture feedback from implicit signals from end users and iterate
* Pursue high impact work to quickly deliver on critical areas that our users value.
Deliver high quality features in a highly collaborative team environment
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software, services, devices, and solutions.