The Microsoft Defender ATP team builds enterprise security products. We build security products that range from protecting the endpoint to products that protect data sharing in the cloud, and AI based security management experiences. We are a driven, energetic and highly customer focused team. Our culture is team oriented, that truly believes in working hard and also playing hard.
* 5+ years of engineering program management (or) other engineering leadership experience
* You are relentless in the pursuit of insight into how the product is doing in market - who loves it, for what scenarios and why.
* You have delivered prior products/scenarios spanning cross-group, cross-division.
* You have demonstrated the ability to coordinate and direct large v-teams on projects.
* You have prior UX experience.
* You have a driven desire to learn, share, and improve.
* Your teammates would consider you a team player and that you work well with the other disciplines.
* Critical thinking, intellectual curiosity, strong track record of structuring and solving complex problems.
* Bachelors+ Degree in Computer Science and other related technical discipline.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
We're looking for a Senior Program manager that has a background in the security industry, and experience as a program/product manager. This role will be responsible for building AI-based management for Application control, and building a Smart collaboration system that facilitates collaboration between IT and security teams. To succeed in this role, the PM should be able to clearly articulate customer scenarios and the associated engineering requirements. This role requires continuous engagement with customers to understand their workflows and day-to-day to ensure that our products are designed aptly to meet their needs. And it requires working closely with engineering to build features and deliver them on time and with quality.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.