Are you passionate about helping software teams do their best work? Artifact management is the accelerator that helps software teams of all sizes spend less time reinventing the wheel and more time delivering differentiating value. Azure Artifacts (part of Azure DevOps) is looking for a Senior Program Manager who can identify the most compelling customer problems to be solved in artifact management and then build and deliver creative solutions that scale to the world's largest software teams.
What makes this an outstanding place to work?
* You'll be joining a small and focused PM team. We operate with a minimum of process and a focus on doing the right work at the right time.
* We are our own customer. We are the first ones to use everything we build.
* We make a point of ensuring people have work-life balance. We offer 3 months paid paternity leave for men and 5 months for women, 12 paid holidays (in addition to your vacation and sick leave) and a flexible working schedule.
* We work in a new, modern office that finds the right balance between collaboration and ensuring the ability to focus when needed.
* Azure DevOps is a hosted service. The work you do will ship every 3 weeks (and soon, even faster). You get to see the impact your work has on our customers, get their feedback, and build the next iteration.
Sound exciting? Come join us and help us make Azure DevOps and Azure the best platforms for customers to ship software.
* 5+ years experience in the software industry
* A strong technical background
* Demonstrated customer outreach and engagement skills
* A passion for using data to drive decisions and building consensus using data
* A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar discipline; or equivalent industry experience
* Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
As a program manager on the Azure Artifacts team, you'll work with a growing agile team (8-16 engineers) to design and ship regular updates.
* You will be the voice of the customer. You'll use inputs like Developer Community, customer calls, telemetry, and more to understand and empathize with the unsatisfied Jobs to Be Done of our customers.
* You'll craft end-to-end designs for features that solve those jobs and work closely with engineering to ship and iterate on them.
* You'll drive awareness of the features you've designed using blog posts, Twitter, and other forums for customer outreach.
* You can attend and present at conferences, sharing real-world applications of the product with different communities.
* You'll collaborate with the team to define the strategic direction for Azure Artifacts.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.