Worldwide Payment Solutions makes it easier to buy Microsoft products and services. The team also provides financing solutions for our vendors through supply-chain-financing program. We manage over $7B in business per year and operate in 21 major countries.
We are looking for a technically savvy and operationally disciplined Finance professional to be responsible for delivering key capabilities in support of our payment solution functions. As part of the team, this role will provide Product Owner responsibilities across key financing functions in partnership with WPS Operations, Financing Desk, Product, and Solution teams.
* Prior experience building/designing financial services tools & systems
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate across multiple teams to launch new solutions across different regions
* Proven ability to manage projects with high collaboration and leadership
* Excellent written and oral communications
* Excellent judgment, decision making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
* Excellent presentation skills and experience of presenting to management
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
The successful candidate will bave a proven track record of successfully delivering medium-sized, cross discipline projects. This role's responsibilities include:
* Working collaboratively across disciplines and engaging with key stakeholders to frame, structure and prioritize business problems where technology-based solutions can have an impact
* The definition of project scope.
* Schedule management and issue, risk, assumption and dependency mitigation.
* Presentation of program status and issues to management on a regular and consistent basis.
* Providing input represented in both business and technical terms with descriptive requirements and design including mock-ups and process workflows
* Creating high quality features and user stories including testable Acceptance Criteria
* Ensuring projects consistently meet standards and policies (security, privacy, etc.)
* Ability to manage multiple releases at the same time using the agile sprint delivery model
* Understanding technical architecture to determine project impacts.
* Managing engineering teams to ensure on-time project delivery
* Managing and working with the business to clean and prioritize product backlogs.
* Providing actionable detail for the engineering team on future project phase requirements.
* Creating or capturing key business outcomes that can be used to measure the success of the technology being deployed.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.