Do you want to be at the center of the three Microsoft cloud's (Azure, Microsoft365, and Microsoft Dynamics) empowering customers and partners to secure their environments in order to realize the full value of Microsoft cloud services? Are you looking for a role where you can interact directly with customers and help them transform into cloud-enabled businesses? Do you want to contribute to one of Microsoft's fastest growing businesses? If so, then we are looking for you!
Microsoft cloud services adoption continues to grow rapidly and Developers and Partners play a critical role in helping to drive adoption of our services. As part of the Supportability charter within Identity Customer Experience (CxP) team, you will work closely with key Partners (internal and ISVs) as well as Developers to ensure that our customers have the best support experience possible with our products and services. You will help drive improvements to the product, service and ecosystem by providing the customer perspective in a well-articulated, data backed, manner that clearly identifies the product/service challenges of our customers, the cost of these on customer satisfaction and implications on the business.
* 5-7 years' experience in deep technical role
* 3-5 years' experience managing engagement with enterprise customers
* Desired B.S./B.A. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent Experience.
* Ability to ramp to L400+ on Identity platform technology
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent technical and functional design skills, with demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly
* Ability to develop product plans and roadmaps, define capabilities, and drive project execution
* Track record of making solid business and engineering tradeoffs to deliver business value
The ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements is required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to, the Microsoft Cloud Background Check. This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Directly engage with ISVs, Partners and Developers to support their integration with Identity services.
* Build and maintain framework for supporting Partner and Developer Ecosystems.
* Hands on with Data and Analytics tools to understand trends and generate insights.
* Provide recommendations to engineering and support teams to improve the quality of service provided.
* Champion customer experience and satisfaction in the product and service
* Drive supportability improvement projects from inception, planning, to launch, adoption and impact measurement
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.