Mckinsey & Company
* Bachelor's degree in technology or equivalent experience and/or military experience
* 5+ years of hands-on experience implementing security solutions for authorizing required access to systems based on business requirements and authorized security policies
* Deep knowledge and experience with the security stack from companies like Palo Alto, Arista, F5 Networks
* Knowledge of Virtual machines based next generation infrastructure deployment and operation
* Knowledge of DMZ, security best practices, routing switching L2/L3 VPN technologies
* Knowledge of scripting/automation, *NIX system adminstration as well as, web and application security
* Experience with centralized management tools (Panorama)
* Experence with LDAP/AD, Kerberos, Identity Management, Client and Server Side PKI
* Participation in product lifecycle process, contributed to and or created product and technical requirements, detailed design documents including transaction, capacity and bandwidth models, systems definition and operational procedure as planned
* Experience with creating and improving documented procedures and or playbooks
* Outstanding communication skills and interpersonal abilities
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in our Waltham, MA office, located outside of Boston, and will be a member of the Operations and Reliability Engineering (ORE) organization.
This group is responsible for planning, developing and implementing best security practices for the firm's global network. You will join a team about to embark on a journey to evolve the network to better support a hybrid cloud environment
What You'll Do
You'll design, implement and operate security solutions by translating customer requirements and business objectives into final implementation for McKinsey's LAN/WAN and Core Network (Datacenter, Colo's, etc.).
In this role, you will use your strong technical aptitude to assist with tier 3 escalations for complex network security issues. You'll be called upon to influence and drive adoption of standards and best practices throughout the life cycle in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders. When applicable you'll manage vendor relationships, including operational and service management, as well as, strategic alignment on technical/product road maps.
You will ensure that projects are properly accepted for delivery by stakeholders and completed in a timely and efficient manner for a smooth transition to the operations team. You will also have the opportunity to develop state-of-the-art solutions to maximize on technology and business applications.
McKinsey & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
About Mckinsey & Company
McKinsey and Company is a management consulting firm serving commercial, government, and not-for-profit organizations.