Mckinsey & Company
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent area; Graduate degree and/or MBA preferred
* 3-5 years of experience in field of information technology
* Consulting experience preferred
* Experience in Agile, DevOps, advanced analytics or Cloud a plus
* Strong understanding of information technology topics, as well as economic, financial and general business concepts and terminologies
* Ability to work well in ambiguity and a highly entrepreneurial environment, consistently delivering exceptional results
* Excellent communication skills and ability to explain and present complex information and influence senior business and IT executives on technology decisions
* Ability to establish yourself as a trusted and indispensable adviser
* Strong multi-tasking and detail-oriented project management abilities, as well as excellent time management skills
* Curious and committed to personal development with a professional attitude and client-service orientation
* Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in an international team environment with people at all levels of the organization
* Flexibility to travel regionally and globally up to 20-30% of the time, if needed
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with our Digital 20/20 team in New York or New Jersey. Digital 20/20 is part of McKinsey's Digital and Analytics practice.
Digital 20/20 is based on McKinsey's cumulative IT, digital and analytics expertise. Our team offers services and software tools to improve the IT performance of medium and large enterprises and IT service providers. We support the entire value chain of IT performance transformation, from quickly assessing current performance and maturity, benchmarking against industry peers and best-in-class companies, identifying improvement levers and quantifying potential, supporting implementation measures, and sustaining improvements over time.
We offer practical tools that help IT executives generate insights they need to address both strategic and day-to-day technology decisions. Digital 20/20 solutions complement McKinsey's traditional client service and are delivered in many ways, including analytical tools, subscriptions, workshops and project-based engagements. We work closely with clients to embed our tools, analytics and expertise, and provide on-going support to help them build the capabilities they need to revolutionize how decisions are made.
Digital 20/20 provides a unique opportunity to take on an entrepreneurial challenge and have clear impact on business, all while leveraging the knowledge and network of a world-class consultancy. It is helping to shift our model toward asset-based consulting and is a foundational component of our entrepreneurial culture. Through innovative software-as-a-service solutions, strategic acquisitions, and a vibrant ecosystem of alliances, we are redefining what it means to work with McKinsey.
What You'll Do
You will work closely with Digital 20/20 leadership and diverse McKinsey resources to define, set-up, and manage the solution delivery processes.
In this role you'll leverage Digital 20/20 and firm assets to serve clients and create sustainable impact, often working on more than one project at any point in time.
You will act as key advisor to client representatives and McKinsey consultants in joint problem-solving sessions. You will help define the project scope (problem definition, configuration, data modelling, usability review and process set-up).
In addition, you will lead complex solution delivery projects, including diagnostics, deployments and on-going support, moving clients through insights to actions and embedding the solution for sustainable impact. You will lead significant initiative(s) outside client work (e.g., to operational improvements, product innovation, client development) as well as being responsible for developing junior colleagues.
McKinsey & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
About Mckinsey & Company
McKinsey and Company is a management consulting firm serving commercial, government, and not-for-profit organizations.