What you'll be doing...
We are seeking candidates with excellent problem solving skills and a team player working with other team members to accomplish the goal.
* Candidate should be a Senior Middleware administrator with AWS Solutions architect certification to join our IT infrastructure/operations team.
* Candidate should possess the relevant technical expertise from a variety of different fields including administering Oracle Hyperion EPM suite of products (DRM, Essbase, Smartview, Planning and HFM) Linux/Windows systems administration, database design and optimization, AWS/Google/Azure cloud migration.
* DevOps automation using JDK and security compliance experience.
* Provide infrastructure/operations support for server maintenance activities such as disk space management, backups and application patches. Implement solutions towards a continuous deployment and continuous integration (CI/CD), implement, and manage a robust DevOps function.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience in administration of Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Suite (EPM/Hyperion) and Oracle Fusion Middleware.
* Experience in Tomcat & Oracle WebLogic application server administration.
* Experience in AWS AMI custom images & cloning, in AWS load balancers, volume snapshots & restore.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Oracle database experience.
* Experience in containerizing the application using Docker/Kubernetes(K8s).
* Experience in Apache/Oracle HTTP Web server administration.
* Certified AWS solution architect.
* Microsoft SQL Server database experience.
* Experience in Dynamo DB.
* Experience in AWS volume snapshots & restore.
* Experience in AWS storage management with EBS/EFS.
* Experience in AWS EC2 bootstrapping, EMR configuration.
* Experience in AWS Auto scaling configuration & SSO configuration with CA Siteminder.
* Experience in python scripting.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications is a broadband and telecommunications company operating 4G LTE network, 3G network, and information services.