What you'll be doing...
As a Senior Manager, you will lead the end to end fraud testing for Verizon wireline consumer upstream and downstream applications in ordering processes like verizonwireless.com, credit check, payment portal, mobile app, chat bots, point of sale, and care systems.
You will have direct impact on the identification and recommendation of enhancements to address weaknesses that could be potentially exploited for fraud. You will drive strategy for end to end Fraud & Vulnerability testing, and test automation. You will also be responsible for thought leadership, setting up key objectives and KPIs, and setting up of end to end Fraud testing.
You will work with vendors, subject matter experts, internal Fraud detection organization, and partner with finance, security, marketing, sales, store, care, and revenue assurance teams to test the systems to discover weaknesses that could be potentially exploited for fraud.
* Design and maintain key processes that effectively detect and report fraud risk in both non-prod and production environment.
* Setup an end to end test environment for an effective fraud testing in wireless consumer upstream and downstream applications in ordering processes.
* Develop, implement and manage testing methodologies and procedures by working with internal stakeholders and vendor to detect/prevent fraud.
* Lead a team to identify significant issues and control weaknesses and makes recommendation to minimize exposure or monetary loss.
* Analyze, identify and communicate emerging risk trends and develop policies and metrics to measure and mitigate fraud risk.
* Lead the testing team to identify loopholes, system design gaps, process flaws, and policy flaws and recommend enhancements to addresses weaknesses that could be potentially exploited for fraud.
* Manage the daily activities of the end to end fraud testing.
* Communicates significant issues to Sr. Management; makes recommendations when weaknesses are identified
* Coach, develop and mentor direct reports.
* Work closely with business partners such as Risk Management, Fraud System, Finance, and compliance team to setup specific test scenarios in non-prod and production environment.
* Responsible for completing specials projects, and delivering tangible results.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
* Fraud and Loss Prevention experience that includes regulatory compliance.
* Experience leading teams.
* Experience identifying risk exposure in information systems architecture and system design.
Even better if you have:
* A Master's degree.
* Fraud testing experience in telecom or financial institutions.
* Ability to identify gaps and/or risk exposure in information systems architecture and system design, ordering flows, control processes, payment gateway and social engineering.
* Strong written/verbal communication skills.
* Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
* Demonstrates effective leadership and management skills
* Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Detail-oriented and process-oriented approach.
* Accepts responsibility, ownership, and accountability for work results.
* Finds a high-volume, dynamic, and team focused environment engaging.
* Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
* Prior experience in wireless device and account take over fraud.
* Willingness to travel.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.