What you'll be doing...
You will analyze contract SLAs to make sure we are executing on our commitments as well as take responsibility for the strategy and vision of elevating the customer experience through reduction of service interruptions and issues and the enhancement of services and programs. In this role, you will be responsible for the performance of the technical program activities within your assigned accounts. You will be highly engaged with your customers to understand their business needs, understand any concerns, and create a plan to effectively address them.
* Monitor ongoing service management to ensure compliance with SLAs and performance commitments.
* Ensure that all contracted deliverables for new services are completed and properly transition for day 2 support.
* Participate in any technical, network, SLA, contract compliance escalation as appropriate.
* Engage with customer executives and Verizon executives in the prioritization and resolution of escalations, as appropriate.
* Assist Account Team in fielding any business and/or technical requests and engage the appropriate internal Verizon resources.
* Create performance reports and service level reports that will collectively show Verizon's compliance or degree of non-compliance with service levels and compliance with associated performance requirements.
* Ensure that all contracted program deliverables are completed.
* Consult with customers on future technical efforts.
* Serve as a subject matter expert in customer facing pre-sales meetings to represent operational Verizon services.
* Handle overall customer relationship management in relationship to the technical program.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Three or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience with Microsoft Office Product Suite, including PowerPoint, Excel & Word.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* ITIL v3 certification or completed within 6 months of start date.
* Prior telecommunications or related experience and knowledge of typical products and services.
* Certifications including ITIL v3 or a PMP.
* Service Delivery or related experience.
* Project Management or related experience.
* Project management understanding and familiarity with core concepts.
* Knowledge of project management software (MS Project, Clarity).
* Strong verbal & written communication skills.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Leadership skills.
* Ability to manage and negotiate with required internal and external organizations.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.