Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and mission oriented Senior Citrix Engineer to join our team in the Bethesda, MD area to lead replacement of an existing customer Citrix-based remote access infrastructure and provide ongoing support for that environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, resolve issues, recommend changes and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
* Provide technical leadership to peers.
* Design, install, configure, and maintain Citrix environment technical infrastructure.
* Modify, develop, write, and implement software applications or scripts.
* Deploy, engineer, upgrade in Citrix, integrating with current software deployment solutions.
* Document the solution, build the authorization to operate (ATO) package and participate in the test process.
* Support and / or install network, server, storage, and virtualization infrastructure and supporting software.
* Ensure configuration, change and event management processes, procedures and controls are implemented and adhered to.
* The Senior Citrix Engineer requires the below years of experience in accordance to the following education level:
* Doctoral Degree with at least four years of relevant experience.
* Master's Degree with at least six years of relevant experience.
* Bachelor degree with at least eight years of relevant experience.
* Associates Degree with at least ten years of relevant experience.
* High school diploma with twelve years of relevant experience.
* Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II minimum.
* Engineering understanding and experience with Citrix, XenApp, XenDesktop, and NetScaler.
* Manage complex Citrix core infrastructures inclusive of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, Appsense Profile Management, Provisioning/MCS Services, in a hybrid VMware Vsphere hypervisor environment.
* Build, test, deploy, and maintain Citrix session server images.
* Knowledge of and experience with applicable Citrix and remote access technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
* Limited travel in the National Capital Region (NCR) area (e.g., DC, Reston, Springfield).
* Current TS/SCI clearance with ability to obtain a counterintelligence (CI) polygraph.
Highly Desired Experience:
* Citrix Certified Professional or Expert, i.e., CCP-V, CCP-N, CCP-M, CCE-V.
* Five plus years' experience with any of the following: Citrix XenApp 7.x and 6.5, Citrix XenDesktop 7.x, Citrix Storefront, Citrix Provisioning Services, Citrix Studio, Citrix Director.
* Three plus years of Active Directory experience.
* Experience with Server 2012/2016, Windows 10, & VMware ESXi/vSphere.
* Knowledge with Microsoft infrastructure technologies including: DHCP, DNS, WINS, Active Directory, Group Policy Objects.
* For technical engineering support, familiarity with one or all of the following technical environments: servers, storage, networking, or virtualization.
* Experience in any of the following: C2S, AWS, VMware Ops manager, vCenter manager, Solarwinds, Splunk, EMC.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.