Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
* Candidate will use appropriate statistical techniques on structured and unstructured data, support the collection of new data, refine existing data for machine learning algorithms, and analyze and interpret results.
* Candidate must have a deep understanding of predictive modeling concepts and machine-learning approaches, including clustering and classification techniques.
* Candidate is responsible for using a custom classified system, to model complex problems, discover insights and identify opportunities through the use of statistical, algorithmic, mining and visualization techniques. In addition to advanced analytic skills, this role is also proficient at integrating and preparing large, varied datasets, architecting specialized database and computing environments, and communicating results.
* Candidate must work cross-functionally, effectively, and in collaboration with agents, project/program managers, computer scientists, analysts and other cyber team members.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science/engineering or related field
* Minimum of five (5) years of data science experience.
* Knowledge of data algorithms, data representation, statistical modeling, machine learning, data acquisition, extract-transform-load (ETL), and data visualization.
* Advanced knowledge of common tools used in data science such as Python, R, Java, SQL, NoSQL, Pandas, Numpy, TensorFlow, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, and Spark.
* Ability to work across functional boundaries, build consensus and drive results.
* Have very strong written and verbal communication skills
* Good presentation skills
* Be a problem solver and be able to balance competing priorities
* Have a strong process orientation, and be able to manage through complexity and rapid change.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.