Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provides the products and services that enable Citi's workforce, along with the majority of the financial solutions that Citi's customers rely on. We provide the critical technical foundation for Citi's operations through the infrastructure that runs business and general user computing services. We do this by working as one-team to deliver high quality, reliable and modern infrastructure technologies at the right cost. We drive to optimize the functionality and capability of the infrastructure technologies.
This position is an integral part of End User Services. Services functions are responsible for the end-to-end service ownership for their domain, including the total cost of ownership, service quality and responsiveness. Team members within the Services functions will engineer and certify platform builds and capabilities, oversee execution of builds, and break/fix where scripting and automation are not possible. They will manage problems, service improvements and continuity of business/resiliency testing and non-routine move, add and change activities for their service domain.
In CTI, we are focused on delivering the best for our clients, and we know that to do this we need a talented team with diverse experiences, backgrounds and skills.
The Infrastructure Operations Senior Analyst is responsible for activities relating to the build, maintenance and operation of infrastructure platforms. You will have the opportunity to work with our established setup, and drive future improvements in the performance of our technology infrastructure platforms, ensuring that we are increasing the reliability of the platform and optimizing its capacity
* Level 3 recurring problem resolution: This is defined by issues that are considered to be endemic within RAS. An example would be an error that has been reported from at least 5 users and resolution points to a backend system change that may need to be made. * Outage Management: Timely escalation of outages. This includes monitoring service tickets that have been opened by other support teams that may affect RAS and opening tickets through the command center to coordinate the correct support teams. * Knowledge Retention: RAS APP Ops team collects and shares best practices and procedures if documentation does not exist a solution will be investigated and documentation will be created by RAS OPS and CATE or appropriate discipline owner may create one. * Proactive service monitoring: Several monitoring tools are used to monitoring user session traffic and issues. Our responsibility is to ensure correct configuration of tools and monitoring/escalation of alerts·Trending and Analysis: This will include weekly reports of traffic on RAS services.·COB Tests: Cob tests are performed in all data centers that contain remote access infrastructure. The Devices in the 11 data centers support the 3 Remote access 3 services Remote Office Juniper, Cisco·ASA and Citrix Netscaler devices.·CRAU Tests: In the event the Citi Crisis Management Team invokes the Critical Remote Access User (CRAU) process, only users deemed critical will be able to access the Citi network through Remote Access.·Relationship Management: Coordinates the support and deployment of major projects and upcoming changes. Documentation and meetings with SA and Ops community.·Operational support: Coordinates and requests production changes. Examples of changes are system changes to production devices, load balancer and Firewall requests.Stakeholder Management and People Responsibilities * Work effectively with virtual and remote team members exercising critical thinking to resolve issues and presenting technical findings accurately to internal customers and leadership * Act as a liaison between various CTI businesses providing direction and support to resolve issues in a timely manner * Directly impact the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams by providing mentoring and training to junior members of the team * Actively contribute towards self-development by creating and following development plans based on discussions with management
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standardsexplain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Core Role Competencies
* Technical Knowledge: Has a recognizable area of technical competence. Familiar with appropriate standards. Applies subject domain knowledge to meet organizational need/guide actions. Keeps up with current and possible future technological developments in the field. * Processes/ Procedures: Ensures processes and procedures are in place for self and others to use. Seeks ways to improve existing processes, making adjustments or recommending reengineering improvements. * Customer and Industry Knowledge: Consistently applies a business driver and marketplace focus when prioritizing actions. * Risk Management: Examines and defines factors that could adversely affect task completion, delivery or achievement of customer satisfaction. Evaluates controls to help mitigate negative outcomes through prevention, detection and correction. Identifies the risks of negative outcomes, including inadvertent error or fraud. Ensures ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements. * Stakeholder Management: Identifies key partners and their influence, implements techniques for communicating/engaging and managing expectations. Has frequent interactions. Finds the appropriate balance of completing claims by various groups of stakeholders, acting fairly and in consideration of cultural and ethical factors. * Client Centricity: Uses insights from customer relationships to anticipate their needs and provide services beyond their expectations. Actively seeks information to understand client issues, expectations, and needs. * Problem Solving and Decision Making: Makes sound decisions. Considers relevant factors and uses appropriate decision-making criteria and principles. When making decisions, uses a mix of analysis, wisdom, experience and discernment. Assesses business needs, anticipates problems. Works independently and is self-directed.
Skills / Experience Levels
* Candidate must have 5+ years of working experience in a Wintel Environment
* Good documentation skills required
* Very good interpersonal and communication skills required
* Advanced troubleshooting skills
* Willing to work off-hours shifts and weekends to cover required responsibilities
* Awareness of Audit and compliance
* Strong Project Management skills
* Technical expertise and hands-on experience with five or more of the following technologies:
* Strong knowledge of Windows Workstation/Server Active Directory, MAC OSX, IOS and Android.
* Database Concepts (Oracle, SQL server, Sybase)
* Knowledge in following desired Juniper SSL/VPN, Cisco ASA and Citrix Netscaler, Web Servers (Apache, IIS, Sun One Web servers)
* Authentication Technologies (Safeword, TACACS, LDAP, Radius, Sun IDM, Active Directory)
Understanding of network architectures and protocols.
* Knowledge and understanding mobile/remote access, wireless technologies, virtualization (VMWare, Citrix, cloud computing) etc.
* Knowledge in following desired Firewalls (Checkpoint, Juniper, Palo Alto), IDS/IPS (SourceFire, Palo Alto), Routers, Switches, Load Balancers
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.