First American Title
Company SummaryJoin our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889.We believe that our people are the key to the company's continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, visit www.firstam.com
We are seeking a Senior Integration Solution Architect with broad experience in the design, development, deployment, and support of enterprise middleware stack comprising of API management, Integrations (MuleSoft /TIBCO technologies). Our Architect is responsible for providing subject matter expertise and hands-on development and support for internal projects surrounding the Middleware stack, specifically MuleSoft, TIBCO and Akana API management platforms.
* Provide an expert knowledge of technical and middleware architecture, and serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to operations and application development teams on those topics
* Review business drivers needs and strategies with Business and Application Architects to understand implications for technical and middleware architecture
* Provide input to the development of project initiation documents, including the definition of objectives, scope, approach, and deliverables
* Identify and communicate risks (business, application, technical) associated with middleware component or application implementation
* Prepare middleware solution architecture deliverables in accordance with enterprise standards and methodologies and consistent with the target business architecture
* May provide middleware consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top-level contributor/specialist.
* Identifies and assesses emerging trends and leads implementation of new technologies.
* Develop POC, contributes to ongoing development efforts, performs advanced code/configuration review to ensure design patterns are followed and aligns with architecture standards.
* Participating, and technically leading when needed, production troubleshooting and 'War Room' Activities.
* Champion change; drive and set technical direction affecting multiple groups/business units.
* Provide leadership by instructing, mentoring and training team members within and outside the work group.
* Interact with and influence senior management on technical matters requiring coordination between organizations
* Provides technical consulting on complex projects.
* Has full technical knowledge of all phases of integration implementation.
* Identifies problems, anticipates effects across business communities, researches best practice alternatives, prepares presentations, drives solutions, tests to confirm, gains consensus from a broad business community, and implements customized solutions.
* Troubleshoots and drives solutions on a wide variety of complex problems.
* 12+ years of IT experience out of which 5 years as middleware Architect
* Development experience in large scale implementations of middleware technologies that handle millions of transactions
* 5 years of strong experience in EAI (TIBCO or MuleSoft integration platforms)
* Having MuleSoft experience is huge plus
* 3-4 years of SOA design, development and/or middleware experience
* Having experience in installing, upgrading, migrating, patching, configuring, and cloning of
* Middleware Products is plus
* Having experience cloud native integration platforms is plus
* Must be comfortable with the full range of SOA standards (e.g. XML Schema, SOAP, WSDL,
* UDDI, WS-Security, WS-Policy, SAML, etc.).
* Excellent technical foundation in: Java/.net, Web services, XPATH, XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP,
* HTTP, JMS, FTP, XSLT, JDBC, SQL Server and SSL
* Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2014 onwards, Team Foundation Server (TFS), SQL Server Management Studio and Agile development methods
* Experience effectively leveraging IaaS & SaaS
* Understanding of Network topology, DMZs, Load balancing, Fault tolerance, clustering, error
* Handling operation and performance tuning
* MUST be detailed oriented with strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
* Ability to work on a team of widely varied experience, skills, personalities, and backgrounds
* Strong verbal communication skills including demonstrated ability to effectively translate technical concepts, solutions design and implications to non-technical audiences
* Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent job experience and technical training
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
About First American Title
First American Title Insurance Company facilitates and streamlines real estate transactions by providing comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services.
First American Title