Are you looking for a high impact role enabling creation of innovative and secured hardware for IoT ranging from silicon to board level products? Azure Sphere is seeking a Hardware Program Manager to influence and drive hardware development and enable ecosystem scale, working in close collaboration with our software teams.
Our team develops Azure Sphere, the Microsoft solution for creating highly-secured, connected microcontroller (MCU) devices. We are looking for a dynamic and passionate PM looking to join us in defining the next generation of computing and enable amazing secure scenarios for our customers through the ecosystem.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Support silicon ecosystem team in enabling all phases of Azure Sphere certified MCU design and silicon bring up
* Identify, manage, and optimize silicon partner tooling requirements for production
* Identify new hardware products that expand the addressable market and define feature requirements and hardware components
* Represent and advocate for product features and tooling within the software team in service of hardware ecosystem requirements
* Plan and drive 1st party hardware to support development and testing of the Azure Sphere OS and Security Service
* Build collateral for ecosystem training and support reference architecture design
* International travel is required
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software, services, devices, and solutions.