Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We're the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable-across any device-reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We're looking for someone who's eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn't afraid to have some fun either. Someone who's ready to take Roblox-and their career-to the next level.
In 2018, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We've fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that's made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you'll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer on the Developer Services Team, you'll have the independence, opportunity, and the end-to-end responsibility of owning challenging, complex, mission critical services within the Roblox ecosystem. The Game Services Team builds services that empower end-users to create 3D social experiences and publish compelling content for tens of millions of players to enjoy and interact within. You will create and own mission critical services around core game play, an analytics platform for our creators, and products enabling our creators to communicate directly with their player audiences.
Your years of engineering full stack software solutions has prepared you for these unique, large-scale problems. Your passion for providing high-quality, consumer-facing solutions will help you continuously deliver features millions of kids and teens love. These problems are exciting and so is your impact!
* A seasoned Engineer - you have 5+ years experience shipping high-complexity code for mission critical applications at massive scale
* Fluent in OOP - you have strong proficiency programming in C#, C++, Java, or another OOP
* Experienced with all layers of the stack - you have been a key contributor across the entire technology stack of previous projects
* Knowledgeable in data storage technology - you have a sound understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases at scale
* Have the independence, opportunity and the end-to-end responsibility to design, build, test, and deploy services within the Roblox ecosystem
* Design and deliver systems and services that are highly scalable and resilient
* Collaborate and grow with talented, passionate Engineers, Product Managers, and other Roblox team members cross-functionally
* Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
* A rewarding 401k program
* Flexible vacation policy
* Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
* Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
* Annual CalTrain Go Pass
* A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox - Powering Imagination.
Roblox is a provider of a 3D creation, publishing, and gameplay platform that empowers players to create 3D models and games.