KATERRA is a technology company transforming property development, design, and construction-from start to finish. We are building an entirely new kind of company that brings together expertise in design, technology, material sourcing, manufacturing, and construction as a single integrated offering.
With this unique approach, we have the opportunity to design and build beyond compromise. Beautiful, efficient, sustainable-we can do it all. The era of design concessions is over.
At KATERRA, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, and bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
One of KATERRA's cultural principles is Diversity. We believe different backgrounds, ideas, and skillsets result in better outcomes. KATERRA does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity. KATERRA encourages people of all backgrounds to apply, including people of color, immigrants, refugees, women, LGBTQIA, people with disabilities, veterans and those with diverse life experiences.
Senior Enterprise Data Architect
Strategic thinker, thought leader and problem solver, designing enterprise data architecture and driving data architecture with hands-on approach. The primary focus will be to help drive the development of the Enterprise Data Management strategy for effective operational excellence and scale across multiple business units and functions of the company (Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, HR, etc..)
* In collaboration with IT and business stakeholders, set the vision and strategic direction for data management platforms for KATERRA's multiple business units
* Drive the development of a unified end-to-end, business driven data architecture that will form as the foundation for future business operations
* Drive the integration and synchronization of the data management tools, and ensure the new projects align to an overall data architecture and strategy
* Drive creative solution designs to achieve operational excellence across the cross-functional environment
* Be the expert on all facets of Data Management and Governance, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Data Engineering, Modelling, Reporting and Compliance
* Work with application owners to understand business and platform data requirements, create and maintain a data services framework architecture
* Work with other experts to implement the data services framework features including but not limited to: metadata catalog, ETL, schemas, data stores, workflow, analytics and modeling
* Develop and maintain formal data descriptions and structures, like data definitions, data models, data classification, data flows and metadata management
* Develop and maintain a data quality control framework supporting accountability / responsibility, core validations / controls
* Ensure that at the macro level the data assets originate from a defined single source and at the micro level are organized in data models
* Drive data standards and controls including definitions, sources and data quality monitoring as the means to fully manage data
* 10+ years of experience with key enterprise SaaS tools like, AWS, S/4Hana, Sales Force, CRM Dynamics, MuleSoft
* Experience with following reporting & analysis tools: Tableau, Athena, SQL, Looker, D3, Highcharts
* Experience with following ETL technologies: Informatica, Python, Talend
* Working knowledge of Open Source/Big Data technologies like Apache Hadoop, Spark, Storm
* Experience with Machine Learning & Statistical Analysis: Jupyter, Spark R, Shiny R
* Experience in the Data Management and Data Engineering with the ability to manage technical teams
* Ability to synthesize data from disparate systems and provide executive level summaries to drive roadmaps, strategy and meaningful action
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.
Katerra is a technology company that offers optimization of building design and construction.