Provide Data Management (DM) support for assigned Program(s). Support data item reviews, and deliver data in electronic and hardcopy format per Government Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL), Subcontract Data Requirements List (SDRL), and Raytheon internal requirements. Post electronic documentation in Program databases. Help analyzing contracts and contract modifications to develop Data Item schedules in line with Program Integrated Master Schedules (IMS). Assist program management personnel in organizing and recording Program data in Program and Corporate libraries and databases.
* Track/expedite/forecast Program data deliverables (CDRLs/SDRLs) and other work products
* Provide control of program documentation as required
* Generate programs operating instructions, data approval forms, submittal letters, and title pages observing classification, distribution, marking, and handling requirements
* Ability to interpret contract/SSOW specific to data delivery requirements
* Coordinate electronic transmittal/sharing of program data per Program requirements
* Support contract closure efforts; program review activities, and archival of records
* Observe Program security requirements and Raytheon data protection requirements, especially for marking deliverable data
* Ability to create and analyze reports specific to data management work products and deliverables
* Support peer reviews of selected Program plans and key documents
* Ability to present in program meetings
* 4+ years of related work experience
* Experience communicating Data Management processes both verbally and in writing
* Knowledge of industry Configuration/Data Management/Work Product Management principles, standards and processes, such as described in GEIA-859, Data Management Standard
* Knowledge of standard Government Data requirements and delivery forms, including DD Form 250 and DD Form 1423
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
* Ability to multi-task
* Active SSBI
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
Bachelor's Degree NOTE: In lieu of Bachelor's degree, candidate may also possess an Associate's degree with 8 years' related experience OR High school Diploma with 12 years' of related experience.
138860BR 138860 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
SSBI - Current
Type Of Job
CA - El Segundo
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.