What you'll be doing...
Corporate Systems Group is looking for a Compliance and Clearance Lead to manage the Global Clearance to plan, manage, execute and provide reporting for all clearance and compliance requirements. This organization has the largest and most complex 3rd party vendor system environments in Verizon that deal with hundreds of suppliers along with critical systems such as 1ERP, OneHR, Payments, Fraud, Sourcing and Data Warehouse. Your role will be responsible for analyzing and validating the risk assessment drivers, reviewing GSAM Solutions, and driving end to end Clearance process that protects our customer, employee and supplier data. This role will include leading the Compliance and Clearance of the organization to ensure data governance, SOX compliance, PCI compliance, Vendor and Application Clearance for SOW, SRP, Security and connectivity. You will provide direction and guidance to application managers and the data custodians. In addition, this position works closely with the Legal and CISO teams to share and shape/define ongoing Compliance and Clearance practices.
* Manages, reviews and prioritizes Global Clearance.
* Identifies and governs GSAM solution.
* Validates risk assessment drivers - data elements, data mitigation, tools, scope of work, privileges.
* Validates vendor clearance for SOW, SRP, locations vetted/approved.
* Performs SOX assessments to identify processes and related controls.
* Reviews Payment Card Industry data security standards for critical payment applications and facilitate the annual external audit process.
* Manages all facets and provides project level leadership for Compliance and Clearance projects that when implemented will provide an improved risk posture for Corporate Systems as given below:
* Provides support across functional and organizational boundaries. Communicates with other project team members to ensure a clear understanding of data security and compliance objectives, policies and requirements.
* Collaborates and builds relationships with key application teams, Security and core business partners (e.g. Global Clearance PMO, IT Security - Risk, Legal, IT CAMs, etc.) to enable continued Compliance education and awareness around assigned initiatives and to improve overall relationships.
* Tracks and provides regular project level metrics that will enable a clear understanding of the status of assigned projects and escalates to their supervisor and appropriate IT security leadership for guidance when adjustments / issues are encountered that pose risk to defined objectives.
* Develops dashboards and tools to enhance the monitoring of day-to-day compliance activities and support of organizational KPIs as given below:
* MTTCA (mean time to clearance approval) organizational metrics reporting (GCM).
* Governance and Operations.
* Manage organizational clearance retirements.
* Maintain understanding of governing policies and apply to the Clearance process.
* Drive implementation of process improvements.
* Continued education on clearance policy and tools.
* Validation of clearance status support for sourcing.
* Conduct GSAM Reviews.
* Access Management: ADOM, GCM.
* Manage Firewall requests.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Three or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience managing cross-functional or enterprise level projects.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Experience interpreting and implementing policies and processes to ensure a strong control environment.
* Experience with Compliance, Sarbanes Oxley and PCI-DSS.
* Experience in Software Development, Support and Project Management.
* Experience leveraging auditing principles and methods to evaluate policies, processes and systems to identify business risks and control gaps.
* Demonstrated organizational, facilitation and negotiation skills.
* Experience with report writing/database.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications is a broadband and telecommunications company operating 4G LTE network, 3G network, and information services.