In this position you will initiate innovative field services solution delivery concepts, be a technical or business consultant to group and business level managers and possess deep awareness of new technologies/ market evolution.develop high impact and/ or long-range strategic projects and initiatives.
* Repairs, tests and calibrates/validates electronic Measurement and Test Equipment to maintain functionality and accuracy. Repairs may be board level, component level or cosmetic.
* Must be able to accurately and quickly diagnose failures using logical troubleshooting skills down to assembly level.
* Ability to understand and use block diagrams to diagnose failures.
* Service is performed on Keysight products and/or products manufactured by another company.
* Uses test automation platforms and software to diagnosis equipment failures and to calibrate Measurement and Test Equipment.
* Performs manual calibration procedures on Measurement and Test Equipment.
* Tasks involve specialized technical expertise and knowledge
* Maintains high workmanship standards and delivers on commitments.
* Takes ownership of commitments and delivers on them.
* Assignments are diverse and are business or technically oriented
* Serves as a mentor to technicians and promotes teamwork.
* Provides consistent, solid contribution to team and service center delivery goals.
* Requires Bachelors Degree or equivalent higher education, specialized training/ certification, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires a minimum of 8 years of measurement equipment repair experience, with typically 12 to 20 years practical experience.
* Must have experience with repair of RF equipment, such as Oscilloscopes, Signal Analyzers, Signal Generators, Spectrum Analyzers, and Network Analyzers.
* Highly developed technical or business-oriented skill set that can be leveraged cross organizationally and considered to be a "Technical Master". Requires high degree of independent action and initiative.
* Maintains a positive attitude and provides constructive dialogue with respect to business strategies, direction and policies. Understands the service business and remains flexible to changing business needs.
* Communicates effectively with internal and external customers. Initiates customer interaction when appropriate. Resolves technical problems and provides advice on set-up, applications and issues related to compatibility. Escalates issues when necessary and maintains ownership through resolution. This is done verbally or via written correspondence.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Support / Service
* Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : California : El Segundo
Job ID : 32958
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies manufactures electronics test and measurement equipment and software.